Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles = Satanic Gospel
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles = Satanic Gospel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSXwWZ2SFw4

I love you America, never change.  Big Grin
RE: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles = Satanic Gospel
When my oldest son was a kid, we jokingly said he had Ninja Turtle radar. He could sense a Ninja Turtle toy or poster anywhere in the store.

Is the video a parody? Surely, no one is that stupid.
Don't forget pokemon
[Image: cantbe.jpg]
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Phew, thank my lucky stars they didn't go after Mr. Peabody and Sherman. I'm saved!

They can go after beany and cecil, but leave dishonest john alone.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I can't watch videos :c

Yes, the turtles are servants of satan, you can tell by the pentagrams on their shells. Just like Harry Potter, bc warlocks are enemies of gahd and also pokemens, cuz they be demons and stories od witchcraft. Gahd's agin it, the bahble's agin it, I'm agin it and you should be too if you love gahd! Amenpraisethelawdkthxbai
FFS, and they wonder why I rarely admit to living in america. That video gave me a brain aneurysm.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
(July 16, 2015 at 4:09 pm)Spooky Wrote: FFS, and they wonder why I rarely admit to living in america. That video gave me a brain aneurysm.

Don't worry, there's nutjobs aplenty everywhere. I've seen the phenomenon locally, this irrational fear of toys and cartoons being satanic. Hilarious, but scary to think people like that walk loose in the streets
I don't know what's more mind-numbing: that there are Christians who think like this, or that they can't even get the basic premises of what they're raging against correct.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
Some people will try to accuse almost anything as being Satanic.

Just look at FSTDT where among today's quotes is yet another idiot rambling about the Monster drinks logo.
Dying to live, living to die.
[Image: 53072610.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gospel of John controversy Jillybean 12 494 March 4, 2024 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Mark's Gospel was damaged and reassembled incorrectly SeniorCitizen 1 350 November 19, 2023 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Satanic Seven Tenets Smedders 0 438 December 29, 2019 at 6:38 am
Last Post: Smedders
  The Satanic Seven Tenets Smedders 0 303 December 29, 2019 at 6:36 am
  Satanic Temple’s Seven Tenets Are Morally Superior To Ten Commandments Smedders 0 516 December 29, 2019 at 6:33 am
  Embellishments in the Gospel of Mark. Jehanne 133 13265 May 7, 2019 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  How can you prove that the gospel of Mark is not the "word of god"? Lincoln05 100 11728 October 16, 2018 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  The Gospel of Peter versus the Gospel of Matthew. Jehanne 47 5755 July 14, 2018 at 12:22 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  The Anonymous Gospel Manuscripts athrock 127 23294 February 9, 2016 at 1:46 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why do gospel contradictions matter? taylor93112 87 19023 April 28, 2015 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: Desert Diva