Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to post about a family member anonymously
I want to post about a family member anonymously
Didn't think about that when I set up my account.  I use this user name everywhere.
RE: I want to post about a family member anonymously
Think about what?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
You can change your username once per year. You can do this in the UCP.

http://atheistforums.org/usercp.php?action=changename
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(July 22, 2015 at 12:07 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: You can change your username once per year. You can do this in the UCP.

http://atheistforums.org/usercp.php?action=changename

Thanks Steel!
"Throat Warbler Mangrove" is taken.

Sorry.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

as is " spocklovesadeadroot"
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
IamgoingtorepyouKitan is not taken Wink
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I'll rep any of you if you change your user name for the year to 'PinkPantherPantieWaffle'
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(August 3, 2015 at 2:39 am)Luckie Wrote: I'll rep any of you if you change your user name for the year to 'PinkPantherPantieWaffle'

Bbbbbut I'm the waffle :c
Take "Anusius, the holey one" and win free Waffles.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Found another thing I want changed on the forum Foxaèr 27 2812 April 22, 2022 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Member photos thread closed. Ravenshire 15 1985 November 18, 2018 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Curious about a missing member. Ravenshire 13 2422 May 27, 2018 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  How about a "Member Announcement" area? Foxaèr 19 2126 November 1, 2017 at 10:41 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  OMG, I want to change my username again! Foxaèr 52 11304 July 10, 2017 at 6:31 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Something Just for the AF family Rhondazvous 20 4170 February 27, 2017 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  New member guide robvalue 19 4327 July 13, 2015 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Odd PM from New Member Pyrrho 4 1522 June 27, 2015 at 11:30 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Can we only give one +1 rating to each member? KevinM1 20 3136 February 13, 2015 at 6:10 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  New forum subsection idea - Family & Parenting? Angrboda 15 3181 January 21, 2014 at 12:09 am
Last Post: c172