Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personality temperament...
Personality temperament...
Hmmm...

I'm just wondering, so please take this test: http://www.keirsey.com/sorter/instrument...x?partid=0
It's free btw. Tiny Tiger

According to that test, my temperament is: Rational - Architect (INTP)...
Devil

Edited:
Pherhaps this test will be more accurate:
http://www.biblelife.org/ei.htm
I have a secret and it is down below!

RE: Personality temperament...
(April 24, 2010 at 6:14 am)D.S.M. Wrote: Hmmm...

I'm just wondering, so please take this test: http://www.keirsey.com/sorter/instrument...x?partid=0

Devil

So you lack imagination and like to build things.I have one like you at home...this means WHAT exactly??

Guardian (SJ) is my result ....

So what??

doesn't give much more unless you want to buy it!!

meh
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(April 24, 2010 at 6:28 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote:

Devil

So what??

meh

Tiger

It's just fun to know if it's true.

Sooo... Does the resultes match your personality somewhat or not? Devil

I got Idealist
"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Faith is what you have in things that DON'T exist. - Homer J. Simpson
(April 24, 2010 at 6:39 am)Shinylight Wrote: I got Idealist

Does the information fit a little with who you are?
Angel

(April 24, 2010 at 6:32 am)D.S.M. Wrote:
(April 24, 2010 at 6:28 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote:

Devil

So what??

meh

Tiger

It's just fun to know if it's true.

Sooo... Does the resultes match your personality somewhat or not? Devil

I have no objection to "Enquiring about oneself" But...

Many of the questions were limited in the responses that I could ACCURATELY give. So I have had to take inaccurate responses which I feel will skew the results.

Me?? a guardian?? If you mean being a mother of two children as being a guardian then perhaps that is accurate but it isn't THE be all and end all of who I am. So NO it wasn't one of the better "tests" I have performed.

I feel that the test is flawed and would NOT put any faith in it if I was using it to asses the suitability of a potential employee. I think I wouldl get similar results (and cheeper) by looking up their bloody zodiac sign...which would be just as accurate.

There are many other "tests" around all of them "valuable to a degree" all of them flawed in some way or another. I have taken them all (or at least feel as though I have) in an effort to be employed. None of them have secured the prize.

When dealing with people....especially xtians and the english I feel that it really comes down to ephemeral things such as 'gut' feeling, like / dislike, threat/ No threat. I am convinced that some how I present as a threat....why??...I have NO idea. But this seems to be the case with ALL that I meet. meh

Not complaining....I am just as I am ...and this is good.Tiger
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(April 24, 2010 at 6:48 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Many of the questions were limited in the responses that I could ACCURATELY give. So I have had to take inaccurate responses which I feel will skew the results.

I agree and would like to add that these test trys to be more general than detailed.

(April 24, 2010 at 6:48 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Me?? a guardian?? If you mean being a mother of two children as being a guardian then perhaps that is accurate but it isn't THE be all and end all of who I am. So NO it wasn't one of the better "tests" I have performed.

The term "Guardian" isn't supposed to be taken literally.
For more info please read this: http://www.keirsey.com/handler.aspx?s=ke...c=overview

(April 24, 2010 at 6:48 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: I feel that the test is flawed and would NOT put any faith in it if I was using it to asses the suitability of a potential employee. I think I wouldl get similar results (and cheeper) by looking up their bloody zodiac sign...which would be just as accurate.

I agree and please realise it's merely meant as a guideline.

(April 24, 2010 at 6:48 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: There are many other "tests" around all of them "valuable to a degree" all of them flawed in some way or another. I have taken them all (or at least feel as though I have) in an effort to be employed. None of them have secured the prize.

I agree, they all have flaws.
That's because it's not easy to make one.

(April 24, 2010 at 6:48 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: When dealing with people....especially xtians and the english I feel that it really comes down to ephemeral things such as 'gut' feeling, like / dislike, threat/ No threat. I am convinced that some how I present as a threat....why??...I have NO idea. But this seems to be the case with ALL that I meet. meh

That's what you feel is right and there nothing wrong with that.

(April 24, 2010 at 6:48 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Not complaining....I am just as I am ...and this is good.Tiger

It's always good to be yourself, unless your unhappy that is.
Tiny Tiger

(April 24, 2010 at 6:41 am)D.S.M. Wrote:

Angel

In the sense that ideals do affect my actions as a person..yes Big Grin
"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Faith is what you have in things that DON'T exist. - Homer J. Simpson
(April 24, 2010 at 8:17 am)Shinylight Wrote:
(April 24, 2010 at 6:41 am)D.S.M. Wrote:

Angel

In the sense that ideals do affect my actions as a person..yes Big Grin

Angel Cloud

Take a look at this: http://www.keirsey.com/handler.aspx?s=ke...c=overview
Devil

Quote:I'm just wondering, so please take this test

No thanks.

Why not?

I've taken it many times time with several different results..

I'm unconvinced this test meets the most important criterium; that it actually measures what it claims to measure. (assuming one agrees with its personality classification system)

Nor do I accept this or other single, self administered psych tests such as Meyer-Briggs are of much use as a diagnostic or classification tool for any given individual.

I would however be fascinated to see studies of evidence for practical application of the test results; EG as unambiguous predictors of behaviour in an individual.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Avoidant Personality Disorder Ahriman 12 993 October 20, 2022 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  My Favorite Personality Test So Far Edwardo Piet 23 4214 June 2, 2018 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Personality Test Catholic_Lady 110 12084 January 21, 2017 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  what do girls like for guys as far as looks/personality? Rextos 32 3626 May 25, 2016 at 2:02 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Personality Test: Are you a Cat or a Dog? Rhondazvous 30 4736 September 1, 2015 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Which is your personality type :D ErGingerbreadMandude 67 6224 July 31, 2015 at 5:10 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What's your Myers Briggs personality type? Weewah 33 5891 May 15, 2014 at 3:14 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome