Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aardwolf MUD
Aardwolf MUD
For those who love RPGs and Online and think gameplay and imagination > Graphics.

http://www.aardwolf.com

The number 1 online Multi User Dungeon. Voted number 1 in top hundred, been around since 1996. My character name is called: rational
RE: Aardwolf MUD
webpage cannot be displayed

Try:
http://www.aardwolf.com/
Ty, oops edited.
(July 28, 2015 at 3:38 am)EvidenceVersusFaith Wrote: Ty, oops edited.

It looks really fun, but I watched a youtube vid, and it looks like it will need a pretty big investment to figure how it works.  Is it anything like Nethack/Rogue?
Aardwolf? Why not aardvark?

Dude, that's rude. Why do that?

(cute, though)
You don't have to have a big investment. Some people do short quests when they are at work. Some people have been playing very little but for many years and are only just reaching the highest levels. Sort of a side hobby.

I have already joined a clan, only been playing a few weeks.

I have never heard of Nethack or Rogue.

@ Neimenovic

Hey why should it be Aardvark? They're too obvious and Aardwolves are animals too!!

[Image: 1200px-Aardwolf25.JPG]
Never heard of a MUD, but it sounds involving and addicting. I might have to check it out.

I love text based games and even found a free app a with a bunch of free ones on the iPad.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Awesome!! Like I said my character name is called: rational.

This is my first MUD and I haven't been playing long. I am new to them too and I hadn't heard of them either.