Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before i forget.. this...
Before i forget.. this...
Um remember a little while back particles don't exist until they are being observed and what that means for us. This wonderful little though popped up when i saw rick and morty.
If life is really a simulation we are just simply avatars in a game in a certain point in time or even a made up time and place. So i could safely say when we die we are simply done with said simulation that we are hooked up to. We wouldn't have memories about the other side or interact with the other side it's like that anime SAO our mind is in the game we cannot simply interact with the outside world. So that being said when we die or our avatar dies we simply arent logged into the game anymore, unless you know we log back in with another life. 
That's about it. 
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another universe existed before ours Foxaèr 27 2499 November 29, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  When Do Quanta Pass Through the Higgs Field? What is a Higgs Boson Before Excitation Rhondazvous 17 4913 June 28, 2017 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Scientists Create never-before-seen Form of Matter AtheistCreed 10 4351 September 27, 2013 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  Forget Flat Earth Theory, now we have Flat Universe Theory! Tiberius 38 18402 December 6, 2010 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Houston I Am
  Cosmos may show echoes of events before Big Bang downbeatplumb 2 1530 November 28, 2010 at 10:55 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris