Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Community is a Lie
The Community is a Lie
So I know I've talked about this before but the dividing lines in LGBTQIAU is about to get on my last nerve! I'm seriously ready to throw my hands up and burn my rainbows. Like really? What community is there?! L and G shit on B and T. T doesn't want to be here. B is forever defending its self against L and G. And the rest of the the letters are just like WTF!! I'm so done! Because let's be honest here, the rainbow is for the GAY community. Fuck the rest of us, right?

https://youtu.be/kJbKCfLb_08
RE: The Community is a Lie
The I, A, and U letters are new to me. I know Q just means queer, which pretty much covers them all broadly. It's too bad they don't all band together, but it's really just different groups that are meshed together because of some similarities. Gay and Lesbian are two sides of the same coin. Bisexual and Trans are just different groups.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I always thought Q was "questioning". I live in the "gay neck" of my city, which is otherwise pretty conservative, by CA standards. I have no clue about I, A, or U. Those are new to me. I will say that our queer comminity seems somewhat majority gay male. No clue about bi's, but I have heard of that tension before. We have some TS guys here, but I haven't noticed TG's, or any opinion of bi's, TS/TGs, etc.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Uh.....I don't really care. I'm just trying to get laid O_o
(September 10, 2015 at 2:32 pm)c172 Wrote: I always thought Q was "questioning". I live in the "gay neck" of my city, which is otherwise pretty conservative, by CA standards. I have no clue about I, A, or U. Those are new to me. I will say that our queer comminity seems somewhat majority gay male. No clue about bi's, but I have heard of that tension before. We have some TS guys here, but I haven't noticed TG's, or any opinion of bi's, TS/TGs, etc.
T is a bit odd, the straight T doesn't is mostly of the same opinion is Caitlyn Jenner. The gay T is still trying to be heard. And the bi T is like the rest of us bis just hoping maybe one day everyone will quit being assholes.
(September 10, 2015 at 2:35 pm)Neimenovic Wrote: Uh.....I don't really care. I'm just trying to get laid O_o

There's this saying in Italian "In times of war, every hole is a trench"
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(September 10, 2015 at 2:22 pm)Chad32 Wrote: The I, A, and U letters are new to me. I know Q just means queer, which pretty much covers them all broadly. It's too bad they don't all band together, but it's really just different groups that are meshed together because of some similarities. Gay and Lesbian are two sides of the same coin. Bisexual and Trans are just different groups.

I is for intersex
A is for asexual and allies
U is for unsure
(September 10, 2015 at 2:51 pm)Lucanus Wrote:
(September 10, 2015 at 2:35 pm)Neimenovic Wrote: Uh.....I don't really care. I'm just trying to get laid O_o

There's this saying in Italian "In times of war, every hole is a trench"
Um I don't get it.... Explain?
(September 10, 2015 at 2:52 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:
(September 10, 2015 at 2:22 pm)Chad32 Wrote: The I, A, and U letters are new to me. I know Q just means queer, which pretty much covers them all broadly. It's too bad they don't all band together, but it's really just different groups that are meshed together because of some similarities. Gay and Lesbian are two sides of the same coin. Bisexual and Trans are just different groups.

I is for intersex
A is for asexual and allies
U is for unsure

I probably should have figured A was for asexual. Thanks for the input.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

As a straight person, it's too much to keep up with. Everyday there is some new stupid sexual orientation made up. People will only stop caring if you are gay when everybody stops caring where they like to stick their junk, including gay people.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All Politicians Lie onlinebiker 23 1235 January 11, 2021 at 1:16 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Buzzfeed reports Trump directed Cohen to lie to congress LadyForCamus 61 6476 January 26, 2019 at 5:49 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Do conservatives lie more than liberals? Angrboda 23 2621 June 17, 2018 at 11:40 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Can we talk about Trump's war on the scientific community? Aegon 44 5507 January 30, 2017 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: John V
  Another lie about the north korea exposed! Mrdeepthinker 20 2720 August 25, 2014 at 9:56 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Study finds Republicans lie three times as much as Democrats TaraJo 13 2946 February 16, 2014 at 11:47 pm
Last Post: Isun
  The further people politically move from moderacy the more people lie là bạn điên 26 9155 December 30, 2013 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Snidely Whiplash
  Most Atheists Believe the Biggest Lie Christianity Ever Told ComplexityofChaos 21 5567 February 2, 2013 at 2:16 am
Last Post: Cato
  The Lie of Modern "Centrism" DeistPaladin 29 10613 October 11, 2012 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Should Governments rescind the noble lie of religions? Greatest I am 1 803 September 26, 2012 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Darkstar