Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And The Right-Wing Blogosphere Begins Its Melt Down
And The Right-Wing Blogosphere Begins Its Melt Down
Can Limbaugh and Beck be far behind?

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/alex-jon...e-by-2025/

Quote:Alex Jones: ‘Slimebag’ Pope Francis’ climate plan will kill a billion people by 2025

On Wednesday’s InfoWars program, Alex Jones asserted that Pope Francis’ suggestions for addressing climate change would leave a billion people dead.
Furthermore, reported Right Wing Watch, Jones said that the pontiff wants Americans to live as slaves in a new world order.
“I’ve got to sit here and listen to this slimebag,” Jones lamented, “of a captured Catholic church, taken over by the pedophiles, blackmailed by the left. And now that they’ve taken it over worldwide, you’re hearing total and complete worship by the media. Basking in his glow! An angel! Christlike! Oh, he’s so wonderful!”

Go wild, boys!
RE: And The Right-Wing Blogosphere Begins Its Melt Down
Hahahahahahahhaha! ROFLOL

Oh, man. Good stuff.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

It's Alex Jones, what do you expect? He's making tons of money with crazy shit.

Scary thing is rather the audience.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Oh, yeah.  We know.

[Image: more-trump-supporters.jpg]
Alex Jones is on very cordial terms with meltdowns.

Alex Jones is having a meltdown all the damn time.

Even over subjects like Doug Stanhope declining to have kids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVVKVSfRw_k
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
We must capture and bottle the essence of his rage - it will solve the energy problem and stop global warning in one fell swoop.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-immigration..does Right wing still fools masses? WinterHold 106 4783 July 16, 2023 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 7428 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  "Activist Judges" and the BS far right..... Brian37 10 655 October 16, 2020 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 841 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1515 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  I'm Getting Real Down On Elizabeth Warren AFTT47 17 1670 November 3, 2019 at 8:11 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Biden isn't going down GrandizerII 82 4584 August 16, 2019 at 3:33 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Meanwhile, Down on the Border Yonadav 6 833 March 11, 2019 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Explain left and right to me (political terms) Macoleco 27 2186 February 19, 2019 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  Incels and THOTs are left wingers, not right wingers. Ismir 24 2206 November 4, 2018 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: LastPoet