Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti-immigration..does Right wing still fools masses?
Anti-immigration..does Right wing still fools masses?
Society was always dynamic.

Closed, anti-immigration societies die a cold death, just like Japan now. Birth rates in that society are scary and reached inhumane levels:

Quote:Japan's population has fallen for the 12th consecutive year, as deaths rise and the birth rate continues to sink, according to government data released Wednesday. The population stood at 124.49 million in 2022 – representing a decline of 556,000 from the previous year, figures show

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/04/13/asia/...index.html

Any society choosing the closed-borders model suffers the same conclusion.

Despite the popular examples of the positive effect of immigration on countries (like the European scientific evolution, fueling the economy of the region, ...etc):

https://www.bushcenter.org/catalyst/nort...eigh-costs

Anti immigration parties still fool the people with almost childish promises, and more serious and dangerous promises that cause direct depopulation and destruction for the economy.

In other words: when did anti-Immigration policy was good for humans; ever?
The conclusion of such policy is always cold death like Japan and northern Europe, or worse: being vanquished and swallowed by pro-immigration humans.
RE: Anti-immigration..does Right wing still fools masses?
(May 24, 2023 at 1:48 am)WinterHold Wrote: Society was always dynamic.

Closed, anti-immigration societies die a cold death, just like Japan now. Birth rates in that society are scary and reached inhumane levels:

Quote:Japan's population has fallen for the 12th consecutive year, as deaths rise and the birth rate continues to sink, according to government data released Wednesday. The population stood at 124.49 million in 2022 – representing a decline of 556,000 from the previous year, figures show

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/04/13/asia/...index.html

Any society choosing the closed-borders model suffers the same conclusion.

Despite the popular examples of the positive effect of immigration on countries (like the European scientific evolution, fueling the economy of the region, ...etc):

https://www.bushcenter.org/catalyst/nort...eigh-costs

Anti immigration parties still fool the people with almost childish promises, and more serious and dangerous promises that cause direct depopulation and destruction for the economy.

In other words: when did anti-Immigration policy was good for humans; ever?
The conclusion of such policy is always cold death like Japan and northern Europe, or worse: being vanquished and swallowed by pro-immigration humans.

The CNN article cited the low birth rate among Japanese nationals as the reason for the decline in population. It's nothing to do with immigration. In fact, it mentions that Japan's immigration policies kept the number from being much, much worse.

As for Northern Europe, according to this , they seem to be doing pretty well regarding welcoming immigrants.

I don't disagree with your central point that immigration is a good thing, but I think you're shooting at the wrong targets.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Immigration is great as long as it is controlled. I don't hear of any right-wingers except a few extremists calling for an end to Immigration. Along with immigration, it would also help to have some children of our own.
(July 14, 2023 at 10:44 pm)Lek Wrote: Along with immigration, it would also help to have some children of our own.
Help with what?
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
Quote:Immigration is great as long as it is controlled. 
You don't want it controlled you want it ended. Don't lie 

Quote:I don't hear of any right-wingers except a few extremists calling for an end to Immigration.
You can't hear with your fingers in your ears though yes you have but that would let the mask slip. 

Quote: Along with immigration, it would also help to have some children of our own.
A  thing your party doesn't give a damn about  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Head tax on immigrants(~$20k/year) would solve most immigration related problems.
Quote:Head tax on immigrants(~$20k/year) would solve most immigration related problems.
Like all your bullshit fascist solution to everything. No, it wouldn't.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(July 14, 2023 at 10:44 pm)Lek Wrote: Immigration is great as long as it is controlled. I don't hear of any right-wingers except a few extremists calling for an end to Immigration.  Along with immigration, it would also help to have some children of our own.

(Bold mine)

How many countries in the world do you imagine have uncontrolled immigration?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 15, 2023 at 3:33 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote: Head tax on immigrants(~$20k/year) would solve most immigration related problems.

I like the 20k figure, but you've got it arsey-versey - the US should pay new immigrants 20k for coming to your country, sort of like a signing bonus for saving your economy.

Boru
(July 15, 2023 at 4:15 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 15, 2023 at 3:33 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote: Head tax on immigrants(~$20k/year) would solve most immigration related problems.

I like the 20k figure, but you've got it arsey-versey - the US should pay new immigrants 20k for coming to your country, sort of like a signing bonus for saving your economy.

Boru

That's exactly what Europe is doing with welfare immigration and their economy is stagnating. Immigrants should add value to the economy not destroy it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are you Anti-Political? Disagreeable 52 2382 April 7, 2022 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Oracle
  What do you think about the immigration crisis? FlatAssembler 37 4245 February 21, 2022 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: highdimensionman
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1843 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Anti Cop Apologist Memes The Architect Of Fate 18 1984 June 26, 2020 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Black Lives Matter is not anti racist, but pro marxist Ramus932 25 2048 June 14, 2020 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Who Still Thinks Joe Biden Will Be The Nomine? ReptilianPeon 90 6576 March 11, 2020 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1515 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  Illegal Immigration Lek 183 14615 February 15, 2019 at 3:16 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Anti Trans And Why It Fails Amarok 78 7964 December 27, 2018 at 6:27 am
Last Post: Amarok
  How to fix immigration. onlinebiker 5 472 November 30, 2018 at 10:33 am
Last Post: brewer