Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby raccoons
Baby raccoons
Another found file from the summer of 2012.  Baby raccoons on our back porch.

You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
RE: Baby raccoons
I see the cat didn't have a lot to say about it! Hehe
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Actually they get along pretty good. These were newbies here, but eventually the cats will be sharing with them.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

-- The Rev Lovejoy
Nice picture but all I see is dinner for four.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I know they are cute and fun to watch, but socializing raccoons to humans isn't necessarily doing them a favor.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

True, but we have acquired cats from strays and neighbors dropping them off. We have not the heart to send them to the pound so they have been all fixed and we take care of them. The raccoons come by to steal their food, day or night. They are comfortable with us being nearby, but they are not friends or pets.
-- Homer Simpson

-- Ned Flanders

-- The Rev Lovejoy
(November 21, 2015 at 8:51 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Nice picture but all I see is dinner for four.

As in no video or Ha Ha!
-- Homer Simpson

-- Ned Flanders

-- The Rev Lovejoy
I love raccoons. The mamas used to come to our townhouse windows and beg for food with the babies. Cuuuute.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  On the consciousness of a new born baby Macoleco 8 798 April 7, 2022 at 7:22 am
Last Post: brewer
  Human baby gene editing is here? brewer 9 1072 November 29, 2018 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Churches oppose three-person baby plan zebo-the-fat 36 6778 February 3, 2015 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Next-Gen Test Tube Baby Born pineapplebunnybounce 4 2389 July 12, 2013 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce
  ‘Adventurous’ Woman Needed as Surrogate for Neanderthal Baby TaraJo 25 7801 January 29, 2013 at 2:40 am
Last Post: Cinjin
  About a baby gamerguy86 6 2216 June 23, 2012 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: gamerguy86
  Orangutan helping out a baby bird. downbeatplumb 13 3874 June 19, 2011 at 12:59 am
Last Post: Minimalist