Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My turkey is bigger than yours.......
That got your attention.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY.......

Going over to my mom's gonna have some local pre made deli meal, no muss no fuss, hang out with her and watch the Panthers hopefully beat Dallas.
RE: My turkey is bigger than yours.......
My wife started out the day singing this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcJjMnHoIBI

Happy TD.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Sorry Brian, my first thought on reading your thread title was picturing my Doc Johnson model 34 butt plug, with realistic veining and retractable/pose-able foreskin, with extended run time Li-ion power pack and EnergyStar certified wall charger, inserted up to the gunwhales in your, er, turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone !!!

May Anusius bless all your BMs tomorrow !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Considering I'm not having turkey today, I think everyone's got me beat.

I am, however making pork and sauerkraut in my crock pot. Gotta get inventive when there's no oven present.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(November 26, 2015 at 11:07 am)mh.brewer Wrote: My wife started out the day singing this.

Happy TD.

Awesome way to start any day. Weird Al rocks!
(November 26, 2015 at 12:58 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 26, 2015 at 11:07 am)mh.brewer Wrote: My wife started out the day singing this.

Happy TD.

Awesome way to start any day. Weird Al rocks!

She's still doing it. Subs turkey for chicken. Have some more turkey, have some more pie, ............
Happy Turkey Day!

[Image: b3844c1beb9af410602834863a55055f.jpg]
Have to go now. Turkey day dogs are on the tele.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhGbEk3ZGR4
My bird was only 14 lbs.

But it was so fucking juicy and tasty.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Is bigger really better? onlinebiker 7 405 February 27, 2022 at 8:23 am
Last Post: brewer
  Two things that I don't understand. Add yours. Figbash 14 1254 May 4, 2020 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: no one
  Do you and yours wear thermal under clothes when the weather gets cold? Duty 46 3133 November 15, 2018 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Duty
  Is your hand bigger than Donald Trumps ErGingerbreadMandude 8 1192 January 21, 2018 at 9:08 am
Last Post: DLJ
  Screw turkey, I had this yesterday. YUM YUM Brian37 10 1186 November 26, 2017 at 1:30 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  What's everyone cooking for turkey day? brewer 43 6597 November 18, 2016 at 11:58 pm
Last Post: Athene
  My poop smells better than yours Foxaèr 4 914 January 25, 2016 at 3:18 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  How long is yours? Exian 56 5110 November 27, 2015 at 1:47 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Soliloquy of a Turkey Rhondazvous 1 441 November 23, 2015 at 11:15 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Be offended by the post above yours little_monkey 187 34340 June 22, 2013 at 6:44 am
Last Post: little_monkey