Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help rebutting this creatard on facebook
I need help rebutting this creatard on facebook
I came across this comments on facebook By Rachael Nicole that went something like this "Soon as you guys figure out how life began without a preexisting genetic code, then and only then can you call anybody that has faith in God, ignorant." Then she linked to a video titled "100 reasons why Evolution is stupid" Can anybody help me out I would really hate to give these fundies the satisfaction. here's the link >snip<

Moderator Notice
Please review our rules. You are not allowed to post links to outside sources until you have accrued both 30 days of membership and 30 posts.
RE: I need help rebutting this creatard on facebook
http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary...soflife_04
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Tell her that when she stops being too stupid to understand evolution you'll explain it to her.  Meanwhile, until she grows up, she should stick with her stupid fucking bible.  It's all she can handle.
I'd really love to watch it and write 100 debunkings, I really would. Alas, I have 100 more pressing things to attend to.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

An argument from ignorance like that doesn't even merit a response other than stating what it is. Invite her here to this thread and Esquilax is more than happy to have a discussion with her about it. ^_^
Otherwise yeah, sorry if we responded to every creationist out there it would be a waste of breath, I'm afraid.
The problem with them is that they don't actually want to learn, shit.
Learning takes reading, for one. And time. A lot of brain thought wave useage and evidence to sift through that they'd rather spend on facebook making stupid claims and asking questions to already answered questions with.

Here's a good resource for you though, enYoy!
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/
http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/list.html
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creatard Idiots Minimalist 1 1119 August 27, 2015 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Need help with evolution Won2blv 24 3899 May 29, 2015 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Ben Davis
  Your Brain on Facebook thesummerqueen 1 1050 November 4, 2011 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious