Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oh, Hi. Newb here, of course
oh, Hi. Newb here, of course
Hi, people! I'm here, because I sort of got into an argument on a facebook thread about abortion. (fun times) and it made me miss atheists.com which doesn't exist anymore. So, I found this place and registered. Hopefully I'll really like it and stick around. I'm kinda doing this on a whim, because I didn't look around too much when I got here.

Let's see, maybe I should have read what other people put on intros. Oh, I'm female, 22 and studying graphic design. Half of my hair is dyed purple the other half green. I wasn't a frequent poster on Atheists, so I wouldn't be surprised if I don't post much here as well. (I was FreeSpirit there if anyone knew me) That's all I can think of.
RE: oh, Hi. Newb here, of course
We seem to have a flood of female atheists joining the forums. I can only view this as a very good thing indeed Wink

Welcome! We hope you stick around too!
Welcome Big Grin
I hope you enjoy your stay!
Yeah, its really healthy that we're getting so many new female members.

So welcome to Cego_Colher!

Your hair sounds cool.
He who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
Mikhail Bakunin

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything
Friedrich Nietzsche
Welcome to AF! I think the females are going to outnumber the males pretty soon. Stick around. We can definitely use some green and purple haired opinions around here.
Smile thanks everyone.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The ever popular newb intro dogon1134 27 3979 September 3, 2013 at 8:58 pm
Last Post: Whitey
  Hello I am new here. I am an ex christian and here are some of my beliefs p90powa 23 6689 June 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Pandas United
  Alpha Course pgrimes15 52 15539 December 17, 2011 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance
Rainbow Another Atheist on the Alpha Course evil_si 23 5444 November 16, 2011 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Justtristo