Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What sucks due to my religion (for me).
What sucks due to my religion (for me).
So I was invited by a girl I really like to go somewhere new years.  Only thing I know there is alcohol, music, dancing, etc, so not allowed going.

SO IT SUCKS THAT I CAN'T GO.

Secondly although earlier I did temporary marriage/relationship (mutal nikah) with this person, however I realized she is a fornicator through out her life, which Quran forbids any form of marriage to up until they repent and change their ways.

SO IT SUCKS THAT I CAN'T YOU KNOW NOW.

If I could convince myself Islam is not true, I would. I would really. LOOK AT WHAT I'M MISSING OUT ON. But I know it to be true and can't go against my knowledge, and cover it up.

SHE HAS BLUE EYES. BLUE EYES. PRETTY. 

But at least I'm going to see her tomorrow.
RE: What sucks due to my religion (for me).
Either do something productive to awaken yourself from the nightmare of religion or stop whining.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Pity you feel that way about the Koran. Personally I have no doubt that it is just one more so-called sacred book looking for victims. So sorry it has you in its grasp, MK.
And just to think the only reason you can't go is because you are a gullible idiot easily suckered by an ancient desert goat fucker's bullshit.
Can I get her digits, then?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I can go if while believing in my religion. I just would be disobeying God and doing evil. A lot of Muslims do bad things.

I just venting.

I GOT TO BE PATIENT.
(December 28, 2015 at 1:06 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Can I get her digits, then?

Aren't you married.  Angry
Yeah, you can patiently watch while some guy who cares for her more than he cares for his imaginary friend shows up.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 28, 2015 at 1:07 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Yeah, you can patiently watch while some guy who cares for her more than he cares for his imaginary friend shows up.

Sad
There's no help for someone that abides by the ancient prohibitions of a power hungry illiterate desert dwelling goat fucking merchant rather than enjoy a fun evening with a beautiful woman. You must be mad. I'm sure some other young man will have no issues with the circumstance while you sit at home longing for the unproven afterlife you've been promised. Mohammed was a lying cunt. Live the life that you have. Don't waste it on a promise that will never be fulfilled.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Religion hurts homosexuality but homosexuality kills religion? RozKek 43 10739 March 30, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Terrorism has no religion but religion brings terrorism. Islam is NOT peaceful. bussta33 13 4910 January 16, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Religion's affect outside of religion Heat 67 19830 September 28, 2015 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
Rainbow Gay rights within the template of religion proves flaws in "religion" CristW 288 49341 November 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  Another Reason Religion Sucks Rahul 22 6116 September 23, 2013 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Jaysus effin' Christ!! Santorum on abortion due to rape LarissaAnn 54 23346 January 29, 2012 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Religion Vs Religion. Bull Poopie 14 5189 September 8, 2010 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Boy flees Mexico to avoid chemo due in part to religious beliefs. lrh9 38 14786 July 9, 2009 at 9:13 am
Last Post: Anto Kennedy