Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 6, 2024, 11:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Henry: Hollywood Teen Medium
Tyler Henry: Hollywood Teen Medium
I happened to be surfing the channels on the television this morning, and I stopped on the station only because the guy was cute.

He is a supposed psychic.

From watching a little bit of it, it was apparent he was doing nothing different than any other supposed psychic ever did in the past.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5271054/

The fact that he only meets with celebrities is rather off-putting, especially since their lives are so public that anything can be discovered about them on the internet.

It should only be a matter of time before he is revealed as a fraud as all the others before him have been.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Tyler Henry: Hollywood Teen Medium
So he's kind of like a Wikin? He can accurately tell you information about yourself so long as you have a wiki page.

"Yeah, the great Wiki is telling me Mr. Norris you were born in... March. Not quite in the middle. The 9th... no the 10th! And you have been married twice!"

"My god, that's accurate!"

"The great Wiki knows all. Except for details that might not be prone to the public."
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
All psychics are frauds, nobody talks to the dead or spirits.
And of course there are more than wiki pages. There are celebrity tweets and celebrity Facebook pages. Not to mention all the information about celebrities spilled in newspapers and tabloids.

And in the end it is all about generalizing and leading the individual toward your line of questioning.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tyler Burba Foxaèr 0 251 December 19, 2020 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Anti-Gay Teen Talk Show Host Erinome 17 7522 June 7, 2012 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Henry Cho! Retorth 5 1668 August 16, 2009 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Retorth