Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm god
I'm god
If god exists, and if I was god, what would you say to me, or ask me? I'm going to answer as if I was god, and we were talking to each other directly.
RE: I'm god
(July 9, 2010 at 7:35 pm)Godhead Wrote: If god exists, and if I was god, what would you say to me, or ask me? I'm going to answer as if I was god, and we were talking to each other directly.

Umm, ok. Though I don't think I'd be using any words.

- [Image: pawiz.gif] [Image: hang.gif] [Image: m_914465aaacdf58c66bf4010f9d5f9b04.gif]

With god out of the way, I get back to me cup o' tea. [Image: teaemoticonbygmintyfresxa4.gif]
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Right....isn't think supposed to be wrong in your neck of the crazy woods?

Anyway, even on the remote chance that there is a "god', I'd have absolutely nothing to say to it.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
I would say : "Fuck you God !"
"L'éternité, c'est maintenant"
(July 9, 2010 at 7:35 pm)Godhead Wrote: If god exists, and if I was god, what would you say to me, or ask me?

I'd say/ask just one thing;

"Hey God, WTF?"
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
I'd say "You confuse me."

EvF
Why can't you be logically impossible and be bad like atheists think you must be?
I'd ask, "Why?"
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Where's the magic beer fridge?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
I'd ask, 'why do you spend so much of your time being a Poe?'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19466 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie