Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They Are Simply Fucking Insane
They Are Simply Fucking Insane
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/iowa-dem...-toddlers/

Quote:Iowa Dem rips Republicans for bill that would let children carry guns: ‘We do not need a militia of toddlers’

Quote:Republican Jake Highfill told an uneasy Democrat. “I think this is one of the best bills we’ve done for second amendment rights.”

This motherfucker belongs in a straight jacket getting a constant IV drip of lithium!
RE: They Are Simply Fucking Insane
Scary to think these are the kinds of people that were elected into office. Maybe they should be forced to go live in places of high crime and gangs and see how well they like this new bill they are proposing when they come face to face with an 8 year old gang member toting a gun, demanding they hand over their wallets and car keys.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
And people wonder why the 'murrican electorate is scary.
Quote:http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/iowa-dem...-toddlers/

Iowa Dem rips Republicans for bill that would let children carry guns: ‘We do not need a militia of toddlers’

Republican Jake Highfill told an uneasy Democrat. “I think this is one of the best bills we’ve done for second amendment rights.”

Let him run an after-school daycare for the overstimulated, obnoxious, pistol-packing patriots. His widow can get back to us on how sensible the bill is.
I thought Republicans were hell bent on preserving children's innocence? Did I fall asleep and wake up in some alternate reality?
"In three words I can sum up everything about life: it goes on."- Robert Frost
This is what the Repub turd looks like.

http://www.iowahouserepublicans.com/tag/jake-highfill
I think you lot are missing the positives that would come with the passage of this law:

-Tricycle thefts would drop like a stone.

-School teachers would be less inclined to assign homework.

-Cartoons would replace World Cup matches in television ratings.

-'Bedtime' would become an archaic concept.

Fucking liberals - always focusing on the negative aspects of kids with guns. I mean, c'mon - every parent who would want their 6 year old to carry a pistol is clearly a responsible individual, capable of leading by example. I don't think we have anything to worry about.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 25, 2016 at 3:32 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: This is what the Repub turd looks like.

http://www.iowahouserepublicans.com/tag/jake-highfill

What the fuck does Iowa need with an international relations committee?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Can't wait for children going boom, boom, you're dead. Oh, you're really dead ... what a shame.

Kids and gun are disasters waiting to happen.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
That's all very interesting, except the poorly titled article clearly states:
"The bill would allow anyone under the age of 14 to handle handguns under adult supervision, with no age limit."

Not children possessing guns, not children carrying guns, no children's militia.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 248666 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 956 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1856 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Just heard this bat shit insane idea... Brian37 13 1569 July 20, 2018 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 669 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 672 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 786 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 687 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 804 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1724 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet