Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all
Wink 
Hi all
I have been visiting this forum for quite some time reading some fascinating subjects and finally decided to join. I am hoping to participate in some fascinating discussions.

I am a fellow atheist who was raised in the Christian (Catholic) religion, but after realising what a load of nonsense the bible and religious stories were, I finally saw the light of reason.

Looking forward to share my ideas and even participate in some heated debates.
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Atheist I Evolved!
RE: Hi all
Welcome to AF.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
welcome.
[Image: siggy2_by_Cego_Colher.jpg]
Welcome to the forums.
Admit it... Dodgy You have come to the forum solely because of me Wink

Welcome to the forum, DiRNiS ^_^
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Wink 
Maybe you are right Saerules. Wink

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Looking forward to add some value to the discussions and ridicule the occasional theist Big Grin
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Atheist I Evolved!
Heated debates you say. Hmm, what a novel concept. Big Grin

Welcome to the forums. Great
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Hello! Welcome!
Hello

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi all - new here is all.... val5662 15 2162 March 18, 2017 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
Thumbs Up HEY ALL Y'ALL Droppin' Loads 10 3931 September 22, 2009 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: Amphora