Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It Begins Again.
It Begins Again.
A toddler in Annandale died from hyperthermia Wednesday after being left in a car.

http://patch.com/virginia/annandale/seas...uld-know-0

If you have small children, please think and do what you need to do.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: It Begins Again.
Fuck me, how do people not know to not do this?
and that creepazoid back east last year that did it on purpose

need to do something really protracted and horrid to him
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

As a grandmother, I'm always checking my backseat to make sure I didn't leave any of my young grandchildren back there. Even though I rarely drive them anywhere. I make it a habit so when I do drive them, I don't forget them. It's easy to get distracted unfortunately. Especially when you're busy.
Times change, 20 some years ago a local grandmother failed to put her grandkid in the safety seat, ran a light (IIRC) and the kid wound up in a wheel chair for life. (grandma was fine, she had buckled up and the airbag worked)

Granny did get some chastising from the public, but I think if it happened today, she'd be getting death threats and her house burned down.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Macron begins to retreat from his racist, xenophobic statements about Islam WinterHold 17 660 November 1, 2020 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  France begins to clear 'Jungle' camp account_inactive 37 5128 December 19, 2016 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: abaris