Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone debunk this?
Can anyone debunk this?
https://youtu.be/JW6roFN7NAE

Can someone provide a rebuttal?
RE: Can anyone debunk this?
Why does anyone need to debunk another load of conspiracy bullshit? The christian version this time round. It's still a turd.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Quote:Can someone provide a rebuttal?

[Image: tumblr_n4l3etCgTn1qzl109o1_500.gif]
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
The WTC towers were not made of bricks. Consider this idiocy rebutted.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 2, 2016 at 6:04 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The WTC towers were not made of bricks.  Consider this idiocy rebutted.

Boru

Straw  ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

No idea, but bricks won't work on buildings that tall.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 2, 2016 at 6:04 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The WTC towers were not made of bricks. Consider this idiocy rebutted.

Boru

This is pretty much what I thought.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(May 2, 2016 at 6:23 pm)vorlon13 Wrote:
(May 2, 2016 at 6:04 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The WTC towers were not made of bricks.  Consider this idiocy rebutted.

Boru

Straw  ??

You just want to blow it down.
or sit on it . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

A bunch of Hog-Wash religious propaganda.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwYyFzhV...1462243679

Just like this rare piece of propaganda, Hog-Wash!
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can someone debunk this FPerson 162 32732 November 12, 2017 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  How to debunk the first cause argument without trying too hard Dystopia 206 45146 September 21, 2015 at 11:25 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Somebody debunk this tor 3 888 March 16, 2014 at 4:17 am
Last Post: xr34p3rx
  What can we do to promote Atheism? How can we unite? shadowninjax 93 34687 November 20, 2013 at 11:08 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Can anyone explain to me how what this poll shows happened? amateurlyinsightful 12 7236 July 7, 2012 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: amateurlyinsightful