Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oh no, not you too Cliff!
oh no, not you too Cliff!
Jesus H Christ! Not the poster child for all that is good in the world!
Is there any bloke in England over 70 who didn't touch children and ladies inappropriately?

There should be few knighthoods going cheap on eBay soon....
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: oh no, not you too Cliff!
What?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
What?

Edit: Nija'd by Losty
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
What?

I know two ladies asked already, but third time's the charm.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
I don't know why I'm not surprised in the slightest. He's always been one of those people who something seemed off-kilter

Jimmy Savile never even made it onto the kilter in the first place. I don't know why everyone acted so shocked when all that came out after he died, people have been clocking that tea for decades.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Uh... can someone let the rest of us in on what you guys are talking about?
For all those outside the UK, or living under a rock in The UK;

A few years ago an old British TV personality, Jimmy Savile, passed away. After he died a slew of women, literally hundreds, came out and said they'd been molested or raped by him as children. Since then, there have been allegations of child molestation and rape against LOADS of old male British celebrities, quite a lot confirmed true as well. There have been big police probes going on for a few years now.

It's got to a point where it basically looks like loads of these old perverts were in on it together and The BBC (a large British Broadcasting network), were covering it up. It's caused massive media controversy over the last few years.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Is this the Cliff?

http://www.dw.com/en/prosecutors-mull-cr...a-19248142
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Yeah, that's him

There's been rumours about him for a good couple of years as well, looks like they actually have a case now

- Maryam Namazie

Thanks, Yeaux.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cliff Notes, For Forum Rules. Goosebump 18 591 February 12, 2024 at 7:01 am
Last Post: no one
  It' s never too late to start onlinebiker 2 407 October 18, 2021 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Spooky
  Strangers are people too Godscreated 12 947 December 20, 2018 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  I’m too old for this shit! J a c k 42 3054 September 26, 2018 at 10:34 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I did it and you should too. Brian37 41 4050 August 25, 2018 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1160 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Is it too early to start drinking? Gawdzilla Sama 13 1445 July 22, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Too sexy for my computer Foxaèr 40 8097 May 13, 2018 at 2:54 am
Last Post: Succubus
  Do you know why the end of the month is still too far away? Foxaèr 15 2418 April 22, 2018 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  I'm too old for this shit WinterHold 31 4984 October 22, 2017 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet