Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cliff Notes, For Forum Rules.
Cliff Notes, For Forum Rules.
So the controversy about having the Superbowl in Vegas is that... well it would be in Vegas... people could bet on it. Because that is a moral ill a sin.
"I'm thick." - Me
RE: Cliff Notes, For Forum Rules.
(February 12, 2024 at 4:33 am)Goosebump Wrote: So the controversy about having the Superbowl in Vegas is that... well it would be in Vegas... people could bet on it. Because that is a moral ill a sin.

I'm not getting the connection between the thread title and your post.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 12, 2024 at 4:33 am)Goosebump Wrote: So the controversy about having the Superbowl in Vegas is that... well it would be in Vegas... people could bet on it. Because that is a moral ill a sin.

Your getting it just right. What are the rules for posting? In a simple cliff-noted form. You have a problem with my post, because you don't understand how a game relates to the rules of this forum. I have encountered similar dis-congruous encounters. I am seeking a way to clarify all encounters.
"I'm thick." - Me
Are you...alright? Is there someone we can call?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Bascially another member asked if I should be posting, or why I should be posting on a "necro" thread. I didn't know it was "necro" it was the newest on my "new" thread.

How is one to go about posting on EVERYTHING once and awhile when that might be "wrong" to do so only because one of your knights happened to active on a slow month?
"I'm thick." - Me
(February 12, 2024 at 5:00 am)Goosebump Wrote: Bascially another member asked if I should be posting, or why I should be posting on a "necro" thread. I didn't know it was "necro" it was the newest on my "new" thread.

How is one to go about posting on EVERYTHING once and awhile when that might be "wrong" to do so only because one of your knights happened to active on a slow month?

You could not have not known it was a necro thread. There's a big red banner that tells you.

Stop the trolling and shitposting.

Boru
Your wrong. It's a tiny little thing, now that I see it. and calling my posts "shitposting" is probably against your own rules. Maybe YOU should read them. Pretty sure it's not against me to ask you to check your own rules.
"I'm thick." - Me
(February 12, 2024 at 5:07 am)Goosebump Wrote: Your wrong. It's a tiny little thing, now that I see it. and calling my posts "shitposting" is probably against your own rules. Maybe YOU should read them. Pretty sure it's not against me to ask you to check your own rules.

Listen Mr. Shitposter, we have no rule against calling a shitposter a shitposter, you shitposting shitposter.

Boru
(February 12, 2024 at 5:09 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(February 12, 2024 at 5:07 am)Goosebump Wrote: Your wrong. It's a tiny little thing, now that I see it. and calling my posts "shitposting" is probably against your own rules. Maybe YOU should read them. Pretty sure it's not against me to ask you to check your own rules.

Listen Mr. Shitposter, we have no rule against calling a shitposter a shitposter, you shitposting shitposter.

Boru

Any rules against calling a barrower who barrows from barrowing a barrower barrow?
"I'm thick." - Me
(February 12, 2024 at 5:11 am)Goosebump Wrote:
(February 12, 2024 at 5:09 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Listen Mr. Shitposter, we have no rule against calling a shitposter a shitposter, you shitposting shitposter.

Boru

Any rules against calling a barrower who barrows from barrowing a barrower barrow?

Closed a thread, cause of your diligence.
"I'm thick." - Me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Road Rules and jerks..... Brian37 72 5095 March 5, 2019 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Parenting rules? Losty 36 1628 September 10, 2018 at 9:15 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  YouTube's New Monetization Rules Mechaghostman2 8 1508 January 28, 2018 at 6:50 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  oh no, not you too Cliff! ignoramus 16 1403 May 12, 2016 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Okay, If Odd Rules Usually Reflect Prior Behavior Jenny A 8 1995 December 18, 2014 at 6:23 am
Last Post: abaris
  Bill Maher New Rules New Trend of The Super Rich Gooders1002 1 1670 March 21, 2014 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Bill Maher's "Rules About Religion" collection. Brian37 9 3907 June 17, 2013 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Stoner rules: Dotard 10 3018 November 1, 2012 at 11:37 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  Ultimate Forum Rules Fail FallentoReason 24 8517 October 3, 2012 at 2:40 am
Last Post: Lion IRC
  We played by your rules.. [was 'What JudeoChristian values have brought us'] Rokcet Scientist 19 3386 November 14, 2011 at 3:38 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko