Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More proof the GOP is full of shit.
More proof the GOP is full of shit.
Ironically Maygn Kelly is challenging these idiots on Fox all be it softball but...Ok, while the issue in this clip is about transgender, that IS NOT why I posted this. I want you guys to watch this, and pay attention to the GOP  Lt Governor talk about schools loosing federal funding....... Remember these are the same assholes who will say ""We hate big government" after a disaster, then run to the federal government for help. 

The truth has always been the same for the GOP, both on social issues and economic issues. They don't care about big government, they only care about being the only government. If they control the purse strings they get to play morality police on all issues social and economic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R97yBf3ZJNM
RE: More proof the GOP is full of shit.
I'm not impressed with this stunt, because this is the same fake journalism MSNBC does with Morning Joe.

But, even for Fox this is out of the norm. Most of the time they try to put on a punching bag to make the host look good. I wonder if some CEOs are executives have LGBT family?
Showing the GOP to be full of shit is just bouncing the rubble at this point.
What the bigots such as the Lt. Governor is doing is looking out for the muslims by imposing sexual segregation in all public facilities. So far the muslims haven't had to take a position because the traditional bigots are doing it for them. You can bet that they will go ballistic over having to share facilities with people of the opposite sex if the bigots aren't able to kill the movement for them.

Someone should check the Lt. Governor's bank account for recent large deposits.
(May 15, 2016 at 6:25 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: What the bigots such as the Lt. Governor is doing is looking out for the muslims by imposing sexual segregation in all public facilities.  So far the muslims haven't had to take a position because the traditional bigots are doing it for them.  You can bet that they will go ballistic over having to share facilities with people of the opposite sex if the bigots aren't able to kill the movement for them.  

Someone should check the Lt. Governor's bank account for recent large deposits.

Certainly there are right wing Muslims who aren't willing to go as far as the theocracies they escaped, and yes, they have sexism too. But I wouldn't be so quick to assume all Muslims living in the west are as bigoted as the ones you are talking about. This is the part of the left I do hate, not the empathy, that part is great, but the left unwittingly allows the asshole bigots of ALL religions hide behind multiculturalism. But please don't assume all humans who migrate from the East and Asia are all intolerant. That is flat out false, and Atlas can tell you that.

And we don't help the following people by assuming guilt. These people have either escaped it and or are still living in parts of the world where they can be murdered for dissent and they also have families still living under those conditions. 

https://www.facebook.com/exmna/

And you should scroll down on the following twitter page and look at the brave woman who defied Saudi law.

https://twitter.com/SaudiExMuslims

These are the people we potentially hurt by assuming guilt of name, nationality and even religion.

I say it on all social media, and it is always worth repeating. You can and should blaspheme, ridicule and debate bad ideas. But it is never a good idea to use blanket guilt as a solution. 

I don't want my country following the demagoguery and scapegoating Mein Drumpf sells. You can go after words as ideas in a book, and violent groups sure. But at the end of the day we cannot afford to fight their fear with more fear. Humans should always be treated as individuals first.
(May 15, 2016 at 5:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Showing the GOP to be full of shit is just bouncing the rubble at this point.

Well yes and no. They do have to change or die because the younger generations are not buying into the bigotry of the parents. But they unfortunately have gerrymandered and changed voting laws that still give them an advantage, and also even with "liberal media" the CEOs of the parent companies are still old white money. 

There is no given that Trump will lose. It is still dems  to lose. Dems still have to show up in bigger numbers in November, especially in swing states. And Hillary cant have any major gaffs on top of that. 

And to all the American dem voting atheists here, knock off the infighting and vote blue no matter who.
Quote:They do have to change or die because the younger generations are not buying into the bigotry of the parents.

They said that themselves in the aftermath of 2012.  The result this year was 17 of the dumbest, most racist, assholes ever gathered to be candidates for a major party.  They cannot help themselves.  This is what is left in the party "base."
(May 15, 2016 at 8:27 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:They do have to change or die because the younger generations are not buying into the bigotry of the parents.

They said that themselves in the aftermath of 2012.  The result this year was 17 of the dumbest, most racist, assholes ever gathered to be candidates for a major party.  They cannot help themselves.  This is what is left in the party "base."

Well they are changing. The problem is, they don't know what direction to go. They're definitely off on the wrong tangent with Trump and most of the establishment knows that. As to what they do about it...
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(May 16, 2016 at 10:14 am)AFTT47 Wrote:
(May 15, 2016 at 8:27 pm)Minimalist Wrote: They said that themselves in the aftermath of 2012.  The result this year was 17 of the dumbest, most racist, assholes ever gathered to be candidates for a major party.  They cannot help themselves.  This is what is left in the party "base."

Well they are changing. The problem is, they don't know what direction to go. They're definitely off on the wrong tangent with Trump and most of the establishment knows that. As to what they do about it...

I fear it will spark a brief but fierce resurgence of Bible Thumper madness, if/when Trump is defeated. You should hear how my fundamentalist family members loathe that man. He is moral corruption deeper than anything they can even imagine among the Damned Lib'ruls, and they know it. They may stay home in record numbers, though I suspect some will reluctantly pull the lever out of "s'posed ta do it" and still vote GOP regardless of candidate. But what anger that foments in both the lower-eschelon Christian groups that still are able to make themselves support Trump and in the ones who cannot morally support such an immoral man... I fear to see the monster that may be the last gasp of American-style Christian fundamentalism.

In other words, Trump may be Sauron, and that's bad, but what's coming next may well be Morgoth.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Well, they tried to nominate Huckabee and Santorum before and they couldn't get that done. And there are fewer of them now. The old bastards die and there are few young evangelicals to take their place. I think their ship may have sailed.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Absurd GOP Foxaèr 2098 129252 April 21, 2024 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 1017 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Yet Another GOP Dumpster Fire Of A Human Being BrianSoddingBoru4 139 10007 July 23, 2022 at 4:20 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  So what is GOP's plan for the new wave of newborns? Fake Messiah 43 2831 June 30, 2022 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Do conservatives believe the shit on Fox News? Spongebob 119 8832 August 31, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1466 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Lame Duck Shit Show brewer 46 2083 November 12, 2020 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1625 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan
  The GOP, wtf happened? A Godzilla fan 6 1124 July 21, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  [Serious] What's the point? Trump and the GOP are clearly above the law no matter what you say GODZILLA 21 2504 May 21, 2019 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Brian37