Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm beginning to have a growing hatred for Christians, do you blame me
I'm beginning to have a growing hatred for Christians, do you blame me
Mostly the one's here in the United States. Take a look at that recent Target boycott. I have no issue with expressing your opinion, but that doesn't take away my right to call someone a bigot for it. I honestly think Christians here in the United States are some of the biggest ass holes on the planet. I know several who seem to believe they have some kind of special claim and they should get special privileges. I'm honestly growing fuck and sick of this.
RE: I'm beginning to have a growing hatred for Christians, do you blame me
Have a hatred for Christians because what they do on account of Christianity makes about as much sense as having a hatred of those born with microcephaly because of the zika virus.
Xtians could wise up if they wanted to.
(May 20, 2016 at 9:51 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Xtians could wise up if they wanted to.

Only some of them, and of those most only can theoretically.
Perhaps you will find this an inspirational story?

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/why-a-pe...-activist/

[/url]
Quote:Why a Pentecostal preacher gave up on Jesus and became an atheist activist
[url=http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/why-a-pentecostal-preacher-gave-up-on-jesus-and-became-an-atheist-activist/]
Yeah, I can blame you.

Dislike individuals because of their actions, but to dislike an entire group of people because of the actions of some makes you no better than those Christians who do the same.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Exactly. Treat individuals as individuals.

Come to Australia ...problem solved!
If anyone starts talking about skydaddy, well,   Wacky
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 20, 2016 at 9:27 pm)godzilla_22 Wrote: Mostly the one's here in the United States. Take a look at that recent Target boycott. I have no issue with expressing your opinion, but that doesn't take away my right to call someone a bigot for it. I honestly think Christians here in the United States are some of the biggest ass holes on the planet. I know several who seem to believe they have some kind of special claim and they should get special privileges. I'm honestly growing fuck and sick of this.

I don't blame you for hating that particular behavior but you should realize it's a minority of Christians that behave that way.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Most of you all know me as quite the intolerable anti-theist.

However, I have been working with this one woman who is religious.

Never once does she mention anything religious at work and she even curses more than I do.

I suppose, looking back on past behavior, I have been a bit too harsh on Christians.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Growing up, did your parents have weird rules because of religion GODZILLA 7 1184 November 15, 2018 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  In the beginning.... Foxaèr 43 9367 May 5, 2018 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Death is the beginning WinterHold 41 14219 May 3, 2018 at 9:58 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Do Christians have faith in oxygen/air? MellisaClarke 83 13265 January 3, 2018 at 6:28 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  So why do Christians here in the United States have such a persecution complex GoHalos1993 13 3686 November 2, 2015 at 10:26 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Christians think they have special rights GoHalos1993 10 2940 October 29, 2015 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Have you had experiences you'd describe as sacred, mystical and/or religious? Whateverist 62 13037 August 30, 2014 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  If atheists treated Christians like many Christians treat atheists... StealthySkeptic 24 11028 August 25, 2014 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Darkstar
  Have you had experiences you'd describe as sacred, spiritual and/or religious? Whateverist 0 1376 August 19, 2014 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Christians Endorse God's Hatred freedomfromforum 225 41786 December 9, 2013 at 5:36 am
Last Post: Zen Badger