Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 10:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christians Endorse God's Hatred
Christians Endorse God's Hatred
I've heard many Christians say that they aren't judging anyone when they make bigoted comments, and that it is God who does the judging. That they seem to be able to disregard their blatant agreement with God's hateful judgments is the clearest example of exactly how blinding religion is.
[Image: chick+fil+a+homophobia.jpg]
RE: Christians Endorse God's Hatred
Christian: In God's name, I hate you with all the love I can muster..
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I hate it that Chick-fil-A is so delicious. Damnit.
(November 18, 2013 at 12:56 pm)Zazzy Wrote: I hate it that Chick-fil-A is so delicious. Damnit.

I have never eaten there. After their ignorant debacle this past year, I am glad that I have given no money to them.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(November 18, 2013 at 12:59 pm)Kitanetos Wrote:
(November 18, 2013 at 12:56 pm)Zazzy Wrote: I hate it that Chick-fil-A is so delicious. Damnit.

I have never eaten there. After their ignorant debacle this past year, I am glad that I have given no money to them.
I've never eaten there and I never will.

(November 18, 2013 at 12:56 pm)Zazzy Wrote: Damnit.
Kudos, because I love it when you swear.
(November 18, 2013 at 12:59 pm)Kitanetos Wrote:

I used to eat there on occasion. I would love for the company to be sold to someone who didn't give a damn about the sexual orientation of their customers, because the food is actually kinda good.
(November 18, 2013 at 1:01 pm)freedomfromfallacy Wrote: Kudos, because I love it when you swear.
Bloody hell, that's fucking nice of you!

I used to eat there until it became clear what douchery they are perpetrating, and I am still struck by a powerful urge to once in a while when I think about that perfect chicken with that delicious coating with those yummy pickles. MMMM.

But I don't. Sigh.
For your amusement:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO-msplukrw
Being an excellent cook myself, I almost never eat out at restaurants. I'm quite certain that my chicken is not only better, but fresher and more wholesome. My food contains NO preservatives, artificial colors or flavors, no MSG, and is mostly organic and locally sourced.
(November 18, 2013 at 3:33 pm)freedomfromfallacy Wrote: Being an excellent cook myself, I almost never eat out at restaurants. I'm quite certain that my chicken is not only better, but fresher and more wholesome. My food contains NO preservatives, artificial colors or flavors, no MSG, and is mostly organic and locally sourced.

With an ad like that, you should open a restaurant.
Quote:With an ad like that, you should open a restaurant.

Open a church. You'd make a lot more money and do a lot less work.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why don't Christians admire/LOVE SATAN instead of the biblical God? ProgrammingGodJordan 18 3635 January 21, 2017 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I'm beginning to have a growing hatred for Christians, do you blame me GoHalos1993 11 2286 May 23, 2016 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Christians - even the Bible says that Jesus was not God so why do you say he was ? jenny1972 299 43340 November 3, 2015 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: jenny1972
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19481 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  If atheists treated Christians like many Christians treat atheists... StealthySkeptic 24 11031 August 25, 2014 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Darkstar
  How Christians and there god sound to me. Gooders1002 248 61744 December 24, 2012 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Whitewolf
  Catholicism & Self-Hatred! Kyuuketsuki 0 1448 August 11, 2009 at 3:34 am
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki
  Religion - the accepted way to express hatred? GSARider 16 5581 February 28, 2009 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: atrasicarius