Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lunch time
Lunch time
What did you do for lunch today?
I usually go home and eat something little ( Tongue relax littlelunch, I'm not eating you). 
Today I stayed at work and ordered a wrap. I don't feel like socializing, so I'm hiding in an abandoned cubicle listening to office blabbering in the background. 

How 'bout you? 
(Add this to my young list of super interesting threads which require a high level of intelligence)
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
RE: Lunch time
Bologna on a roll.
Nothing yet.

7.50 am here
Dying to live, living to die.
My majestic view from where I'm sitting eating my wrap.
[Image: image_zpsrcbiauek.jpeg]
I'm trying to not be too excited.
I never take my lunch break at work. I've done so once or twice; I put my earbuds in, buried my face in a book and mother*ckers STILL wanted to engage in conversation.
'Break' means break from having to interact with the people I work with for a few, goddamned minutes.

I go to my car, or sit outside on occasion.

I don't like feeling full at work, because I have to run around quite a bit. 
Lunch is usually just a small snack, followed by a power nap.
(June 9, 2016 at 4:03 pm)Thena323 Wrote: I never take my lunch break at work. I've done so once or twice; I put my earbuds in, buried my face in a book and mother*ckers STILL wanted to engage in conversation.
'Break' means break from having to interact with the people I work with for a few, goddamned minutes.

I go to my car, or sit outside on occasion.

I don't like feeling full at work, because I have to run around quite a bit. 
Lunch is usually just a small snack, followed by a power nap.

If I ever want to be left alone at work, I just light-heartedly say something like "well, I'm gonna be extremely anti-social now and listen to some music, HAHAHAHAHAHA" *feck off you little gobshite or I'll stick me sword so far up yer arse you'll be its new pommel*

It usually works and offense is either minimal or at an acceptable level in exchange for some quiet time Tongue
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
I live close enough to the office that I get the fuck out of Dodge during my lunch break. Didn't eat anything today because I was busy tearing my place apart to find something my wife helpfully "organized" for me before forgetting where she put it.

Now I'm hungry as hell and drooling at the prospect of making some spaghetti sauce, baked zucchini, and garlic bread for dinner. Carb coma . . . I'm on my way!
I live about 45 minutes from work so I hafta stay. In order to not end up getting asked for help while on my break I normally hide out back with a book. I do hafta eat inside because I stock 2 weeks worth of instant noodles to microwave before heading outside. Today was a little muggy so I came inside early and hid in the supply room. Although my boss was not above calling my cell phone to tell me to come out of hiding and help them before. >.>
Well... someone did interrupt my quiet time. Whyyyyy? Do I LOOK friendly?!  Angry

Yes. Yes, I think I do. Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Once again time for how much time you've spent here Foxaèr 23 2689 April 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Is time travel Impossible Because time Doesn't Exist? budsa11 62 8790 August 27, 2017 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Brick Nutters nearly lunch an early munch. Violet 6 940 June 2, 2015 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: Kitty Galore
Tongue So what did you have to eat at breakfast/lunch/dinner/anytime MissR 36 7237 December 25, 2014 at 7:51 am
Last Post: abaris