Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's an email scandal to investigate!
Here's an email scandal to investigate!
https://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/trump-i...ven-legal/

Quote:Trump is spamming Scottish MPs with fundraising emails — which isn’t even legal

Quote:Further, it is illegal for Trump to both solicit and take campaign contributions from foreign nations.

The Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) prohibits any foreign national from contributing, donating or spending funds in connection with any federal, state, or local election in the United States, either directly or indirectly. It is also unlawful to help foreign nationals violate that ban or to solicit, receive or accept contributions or donations from them. Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to fines and/or imprisonment.”

Lock the orange baboon up, I say!
RE: Here's an email scandal to investigate!
That is totally unfair towards baboons Min.
(June 28, 2016 at 4:44 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Lock the orange baboon up, I say!

Going by recent events, I guess it's fair to say that the last thing on the minds of scottish MPs is the wellbeing of Trump at the moment.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(June 28, 2016 at 4:50 pm)abaris Wrote:
(June 28, 2016 at 4:44 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Lock the orange baboon up, I say!

Going by recent events, I guess it's fair to say that the last thing on the minds of scottish MPs is the wellbeing of Trump at the moment.

That would be correct.
(June 28, 2016 at 4:48 pm)LastPoet Wrote: That is totally unfair towards baboons Min.

Let them sue!
That's just scandal. He'd do it by phone or snail mail also. Leave the poor interweb alone!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I'm not even sure that he got the whole picture when he was hailing the brexit to then come groveling in Scotland.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1091 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Britain's Russia Collusion Scandal Foxaèr 3 606 June 23, 2018 at 7:45 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Bill Maher Lays Out The Russia Scandal Minimalist 4 1024 October 2, 2017 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Time For The Republicunts To Investigate Benghazi AGAIN Minimalist 27 5235 February 16, 2017 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  When is a sex scandal relevant? CapnAwesome 29 3272 February 3, 2017 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: Redoubtable
  New Clinton email controversy A Theist 394 56581 November 9, 2016 at 12:30 pm
Last Post: Kosh
  DOJ grants immunity to ex-Clinton staffer who set up email server Tiberius 5 790 March 3, 2016 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Another Faux Scandal DeistPaladin 2 1076 March 5, 2015 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  One Million Dollar Bounty for IRS Email Recovery Mystical 4 941 June 29, 2014 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Isun
  LMAO at Chris Christie and his Bridge Scandal Minimalist 45 8105 April 5, 2014 at 11:38 am
Last Post: Bad Writer