Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planned Parenthood against the black population
Planned Parenthood against the black population
This seems to be the newest stupidity in which people want to believe.

Planned Parenthood Clinics Are Set Up To Control The Black Population Says Dr. Ben Carson
http://kulturekritic.com/2015/08/politic...en-carson/

Benjamin Watson: Planned Parenthood Was Created to 'Exterminate Blacks'
http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/08/06/be...ate-blacks

Aborting black America
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015...sis-in-am/
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Planned Parenthood against the black population
I've been reading this bullshit for ages.

In Carson's case I would have initially expected better, being a surgeon and all, but after reading his comments over the past year it seems his religion has over ridden his intelligence.
Dying to live, living to die.
There's stupid folk everywhere.

It's nothing new.
I think the higher number of parenthood clinics in black neighborhoods is more a sign of lack of wealth than race.

Of any race, poorest communities are typically the ones who have least access to education, healthcare and reproductive rights. That's why they target those neighbourhoods. At any rate, nobody is forcing anyone to attend them.

Not to sound flippant because the notion that racist-based eugenics might be happening in America, of all places, is totally believable even in the 21st Century. But I don't see anything sinister in this. I'm also not here for anyone demonizing women who decide to terminate their pregnancies.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(August 8, 2016 at 6:07 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: I think the higher number of parenthood clinics in black neighborhoods is more a sign of lack of wealth than race.

Of any race, poorest communities are typically the ones who have least access to education, healthcare and reproductive rights. That's why they target those neighbourhoods. At any rate, nobody is forcing anyone to attend them.

Not to sound flippant because the notion that racist-based eugenics might be happening in America, of all places, is totally believable even in the 21st Century. But I don't see anything sinister in this.

Please be trolling.
We're talking about the country that had (still has really) the KKK, burned down "Black Wall Street" because it felt threatened by black people with money and had segregationist policies, all within living memory. It also conveniently takes that bit too long to intervene when natural or human-caused disasters strike very particular cities which have certain demographics about them. So yeah, I can believe there are Americans who would support it on the sly, some quite powerful.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Have you heard of the Colonel Sanders conspiracy? It's real. Watch for the different markings on the buckets.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 8, 2016 at 5:53 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: This seems to be the newest stupidity in which people want to believe.

Planned Parenthood Clinics Are Set Up To Control The Black Population Says Dr. Ben Carson
http://kulturekritic.com/2015/08/politic...en-carson/

Benjamin Watson: Planned Parenthood Was Created to 'Exterminate Blacks'
http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/08/06/be...ate-blacks

Aborting black America
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015...sis-in-am/

I believe this has been around for a while. I actually first heard about it on this board when one of our resident theists made this claim in one of the abortion discussions. They try to back these claims up with the fact that the founder of Planned Parenthood was a racist, but she founded the original program under the name American Birth Control League way back in 1921. The name was changed to Planned Parenthood in 1942. The program has come a long way since when she had any influence.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(August 8, 2016 at 6:09 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(August 8, 2016 at 6:07 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: I think the higher number of parenthood clinics in black neighborhoods is more a sign of lack of wealth than race.

Not to sound flippant because the notion that racist-based eugenics might be happening in America, of all places, is totally believable even in the 21st Century. But I don't see anything sinister in this.

Please be trolling.

It actually really is pretty believable in some parts of this country IMO.

Also...I'm remembering something sinister about the history of PP. I'll have to google it.

As it is now I think PP is a wonderful organization.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 8, 2016 at 6:16 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: We're talking about the country that had (still has really) the KKK, burned down "Black Wall Street" because it felt threatened by black people with money and had segregationist policies, all within living memory. It also conveniently takes that bit too long to intervene when natural or human-caused disasters strike very particular cities which have certain demographics about them. So yeah, I can believe there are Americans who would support it on the sly, some quite powerful.

Where I live some schools still have segregated proms...another place super segregated are churches. The church I went to in highschool had black people but only nursery workers and kitchen staff all members were either white or the the adopted children of rich white people.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Less than half of England and Wales population Christian, Census 2021 shows Duty 28 1595 December 3, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Question about atheist population Quill01 3 535 August 1, 2022 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Current Head of WHO plays the "Race Card." Can you guess if he's black looking? Duty 9 731 April 14, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4015 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Black Serial Killers Foxaèr 10 961 November 29, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: T.J.
  100th Aniversery of the Black Wall Street Masacre. Brian37 8 548 May 28, 2021 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Louisiana cemetery 'sorry' after denying officer burial 'because he is black' zebo-the-fat 25 1517 January 31, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Escalating violence as armed protests planned in all 50 state capitals TaraJo 64 3449 January 15, 2021 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Black female Dr. dies of covid. Treatment in question. brewer 2 431 December 30, 2020 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Blexit Campaign - Black Exit from the US Democratic Party Duty 154 8930 November 8, 2020 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate