Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out in front of the hospital a few mins ago....
Out in front of the hospital a few mins ago....
So I was waiting for my mom's refix operation of the original incision, was outside taking a smoke. So this little compact car pulls up, and it is a medical company that transports donated umbilical cord blood, and or supplies for such things. Anyway without giving away the company name, I did notice, which was not a vanity plate, that maybe the company didn't notice the first three letters of the licence plate or didn't care about it, but the first three letters of the licence plate spelled out "EAT".........Ooooooooooooooookaaaaaaaay.
RE: Out in front of the hospital a few mins ago....
???
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

If you knew some of the coincidental things I've seen in this industry...
Dying to live, living to die.
Of course it doesn't mean anything, I just found it funny. I think if I had owned the biz, I would have asked for different letters.
(August 11, 2016 at 5:02 pm)Alex K Wrote: ???

Car transports umbilical cords. Car has licence plate that contains the word "eat".

Cannibalism comes to mind. Creeps one out.
Hmmm ok
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Doesn't creep me out, just explaining what the OP meant...
Shame it didn't have a Pizza Hut sign on top, for the win.

(August 11, 2016 at 6:10 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Shame it didn't have a Pizza Hut sign on top, for the win.

Or the logo, 'Fallopian Lickin' Good'.

Boru

I'm sorry.
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Goddamn, if I ever get down to Kiwiland you and I are gonna have a couple of Steinlagers and play a little guitar, Brian -- you're a funny sonofabitch, brotha.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Front or back, booking a passenger jet. Brian37 18 1074 June 4, 2021 at 10:53 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  I have given up smoking 6 months ago , but ... Megabullshit 95 3582 April 1, 2020 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Recent admission to hospital robvalue 15 924 April 19, 2019 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: brewer
  One year ago today Joods 32 3103 July 2, 2018 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Joods
  Few questions...who you are? KittyAnn 18 1975 April 8, 2018 at 12:22 am
Last Post: Astreja
  Star Wars has become the next General Hospital. Jehanne 23 2677 January 8, 2018 at 9:28 am
Last Post: John V
  When someone knocks on your front door when you're not expecting anyone. Edwardo Piet 60 9008 December 13, 2017 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How would you recommend one go down a few pant sizes NuclearEnergy 22 2140 February 27, 2017 at 10:17 am
Last Post: frankiej
  Looking to make a few little cartoons Drich 33 5874 January 26, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  A few photos... Ravenshire 4 1148 August 8, 2015 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire