Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damned Depolorable Drumpfucks
Damned Depolorable Drumpfucks
A thread devoted to the lunacy of the Deplorables.

From South Dakota:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/trump-lo...gal-again/

Quote:Trump-loving firefighter canned after advocating to make slavery legal again

Quote:The comment was in response to a photo of a former Kansas State University student named Paige Shoemaker, who went viral last week when she posted a photo of herself and another white friend wearing a L’Oréal clay facial mask. The mask made it appear as though she was in blackface and her caption read, “Feels good to finally be a n*gga.” Shoemaker was expelled and posted an apology and explanation of the incident, but Nygaard used it as an opportunity to speak his mind about race and his support for Donald Trump.

Asshole.
RE: Damned Depolorable Drumpfucks
[Image: cb4rgR2.jpg]
Trump Campaign Manager says Rape wouldn't exist if women were stronger.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...-1.2772682

Statements like this wouldn't exist if Trump supporters had a brain.
(September 19, 2016 at 12:46 pm)Divinity Wrote: Trump Campaign Manager says Rape wouldn't exist if women were stronger.

I've heard quite a bit about American women being weak.
what are you feeding them over there? Gruel?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Like roaches, Drumpf has them coming out of the woodwork.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/trump-lo...and-greet/

Quote:Donald Trump’s “basket of deplorables” includes white nationalists who are eager to ride the Republican presidential nominee’s coattails into the political mainstream.

Three of those notorious racists held a press conference the same day Hillary Clinton described them and half of Trump’s other supporters as deserving of strong condemnation, and a couple of weeks after she denounced the “alt-right” in a speech.

Quote:“We have not been made by Trump, but we want to make Trump, and we want to imagine him in our image,” said Richard Spencer, the hipster-coifed racist who coined the term “alt-right” to describe white supremacists who are as comfortable bullying people online as they are ganging up on them in real life.

All you scum deserve each other.
[Image: jpeg-640x349.jpg]

Seen as we're just throwing shit around...
Sen. Byrd resigned his membership in 1952.

http://www.snopes.com/clinton-byrd-photo-klan/

Quote:It's also true that Robert Byrd was a member of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940s and helped establish the hate group's chapter in Sophia, West Virginia. However, in 1952 Byrd avowed that "After about a year, I became disinterested [in the KKK], quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization," and throughout his long political career (he served for 57 years in the United States Congress) he repeatedly apologized for his involvement with the KKK:
Quote:"I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

And...

Quote:In 2010, even the NAACP released a statement honoring Senator Byrd and mourning his passing:
The NAACP is saddened by the passing of United States Senator Robert Byrd. Byrd, the longest serving member of congress was first elected to the U.S. House from [West Virginia] in 1952 and was elected Senator in 1958. Byrd passed away this morning at the age of 92.
"Senator Byrd reflects the transformative power of this nation," stated NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous. "Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to a being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country.
So before you get too smug get it through your thick head that Drumpf is being endorsed by modern day nazis and klansmen.  Nice try but you are weak on American history.
(September 19, 2016 at 12:46 pm)Divinity Wrote: Trump Campaign Manager says Rape wouldn't exist if women were stronger.

Um it is a completely sexist bullshit statement and does nothing to stop rape. The key to stopping rape is to not put up with sexism. Having said that, there is a biological reality chemically that on average does produce males that because of testosterone produce bigger bodies, and unfortunately that does allow for force. 

Rape exists, unfortunately just like hurricanes and tornados and volcanos exist. Evolution produces both cruelty and compassion. Rape is the downside of our species. The part the sexist right of all religions forget, is that big is only one attribute of evolution, but not the only and not more important. You don't protect women because they are smaller on average or because they are weak, men bully other men as well even outside sex. You protect women because they are as valuable an attribute as brawn. And as with child molestation and rape, none of the sexist bullshit about either crime has anything to do with sex or sexuality, but the psychological need for the perp to exert dominance over the victim. 

Rape exists  because  evolution isn't about what wins. But evolution also produces human empathy which also causes humans to react to the intrusion of personal security.
And the Deplorables sound off about about the latest police murder

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/deplorab...-them-all/

Quote:‘Deplorable’ Fox News fans respond to Charlotte protests: ‘F*ck these savages — shoot them all’

Drumpf-lovers, all.
Tell us something we don't know, you nazi shithead.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/white-na...-campaign/

Quote:White nationalist leader: ‘Every alt-right Nazi I know is volunteering for the Trump campaign’

Quote:Although Donald Trump has repeatedly disavowed the support of David Duke and other white nationalists, they’ve never stopped loving him or his campaign.
In fact, the  has an interview with several leading white nationalist figures in which they crow about the ways that Trump’s campaign has given them and their ideas publicity that they never would have had otherwise.
In return, it seems that the American neo-Nazi movement is giving Trump an army of grassroots volunteers who will proudly goosestep across the country in their quest to make America great again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official "Damned Trump" Thread Foxaèr 4318 331604 December 8, 2022 at 5:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4767 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2515 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 27134 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 279051 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  DRUMPFUCKS BEING DICKS Vol. I Minimalist 390 50860 December 21, 2017 at 11:33 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Tired of All This Winning Yet, Drumpfucks? Minimalist 24 3596 April 10, 2017 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Joods
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30199 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This Is What You're Up Against With Drumpfucks Minimalist 20 2536 March 18, 2017 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  So Drumpfucks.... Is It Worth A War? Minimalist 30 3391 January 19, 2017 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy