Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 4:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extravert
Extravert
I've was a skeptic at 5. Being a skeptic means that I was an agnostic. I'm a firm nonbeliever now. My life has been full of adventures and creativity. I'll let all that come out slowly on the forum.

I've met some militant atheists online. I'm just sad for life on this planet. I do my best to cheer up and change the world.
RE: Extravert
(September 19, 2016 at 3:43 pm)Mick Travis Wrote: I've was a skeptic at 5. Being a skeptic means that I was an agnostic. I'm a firm nonbeliever now. My life has been full of adventures and creativity. I'll let all that come out slowly on the forum.

I've met some militant atheists online. I'm just sad for life on this planet. I do my best to cheer up and change the world.

Welcome Mick.

Ignore the talking bipeds, and this blue gem houses an astounding amount of beautiful diverse life, no reason to be sad!
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(September 19, 2016 at 3:43 pm)Mick Travis Wrote: I'm just sad for life on this planet. I do my best to cheer up and change the world.

I'm also sad, but not as optimistic as you. I see us fall back into the early 20th century quite quickly.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Welcome.

I'm a per.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 19, 2016 at 4:00 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Welcome.

I'm a per.

Google isn't telling me what a "per" is. Do you mean that your personality is on per person basis?
Do you like to play word games?
(September 19, 2016 at 4:15 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Do you like to play word games?

I don't mind word play, but I'm not really into word games. I have a huge collection of tabletop games. I picked a few word games for my bookish girlfriend. It didn't make her a fan of gaming.

I also stay away from forum games.

I've recently gone into video game design. I'm using Unreal. I don't usually play video games, and consider the N64 to be the pinnacle of game composition. The game I'm designing has been building in my head for decades. I'm at a point in my life where I can slow down and get it to the screen.
I'll give you another hint. What is the title of your thread?
(September 19, 2016 at 4:34 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I'll give you another hint. What is the title of your thread?

That was actually what I thought at 1st. I didn't want to come off as rude.
You stay away from forum games?

Bah, that's no fun Sad

Anyway, welcome Smile
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.