Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Growing list of music artists telling Trump STFU
Growing list of music artists telling Trump STFU
Queen hates him, rap artists have told him "I don't support you stop claiming I do". Anyone with a conscious knows what a sick fuck he is.

Add to that lead singer of megga band U2 and BONO. Just saw on CBS This Morning a clip of an interview with Charlie Rose. While BONO did say he understands the angst of Trump supporters, he knows what the sane world does, that Trump's hate peddling is predatory and merely selling fear to get votes. 

It's not alright, it's not alright, Trump spews in deplorable ways.

http://www.wdef.com/2016/09/20/u2s-bono-...o-america/
RE: Growing list of music artists telling Trump STFU
What's a conscious? Tongue
When I actually if I ever write a book, I promise I will have it proof read. But you can spell words correctly like Their and there. I do try and do not mind being corrected. But considering I am not getting paid, just point it out. I was diagnosed ad LD growing up and that isn't something you lose over a lifetime. It is simply something you try to cope with. It doesn't make me wrong, just human.
Actually you'd see far more errors from me in spelling if it were not for the red lines under words most of the internet allows for. I like it and hate it. I like it because it forces me to look up a word, I hate it because it reminds me what a horrible speller I am.
That's ok, Brian, I was just teasing you. Sorry if I offended.
(September 20, 2016 at 9:06 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: That's ok, Brian, I was just teasing you. Sorry if I offended.

Not offended one bit. I really don't mind being corrected. But cant beat myself  up over being human either. I have the best writing skills for radio. I really would, if ever I got a professional book of my poetry together, most certainly would have it proof read.
Bono!?! What a bombshell! The election is over!!!!
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(September 20, 2016 at 9:16 am)Aegon Wrote: Bono!?! What a bombshell! The election is over!!!!

Bullshit, some artists being stupid does not make all artists stupid. U2 are apt businessmen on top of being artists as well as being informed on global issues. Most artists that become global and stay on top are informed.

Now you want to call Bono stupid? Between him and Trump, who has had more bankruptcies? Who goes around calling Veterans losers? Who goes around calling Mexicans rapists? Shoe fits assshole.
(September 20, 2016 at 9:28 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(September 20, 2016 at 9:16 am)Aegon Wrote: Bono!?! What a bombshell! The election is over!!!!

Bullshit, some artists being stupid does not make all artists stupid. U2 are apt businessmen on top of being artists as well as being informed on global issues. Most artists that become global and stay on top are informed.

Now you want to call Bono stupid? Between him and Trump, who has had more bankruptcies? Who goes around calling Veterans losers? Who goes around calling Mexicans rapists? Shoe fits assshole.

I don't think he's stupid, I just really don't care who Bono, or any other music star, supports.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(September 20, 2016 at 9:34 am)Aegon Wrote:
(September 20, 2016 at 9:28 am)Brian37 Wrote: Bullshit, some artists being stupid does not make all artists stupid. U2 are apt businessmen on top of being artists as well as being informed on global issues. Most artists that become global and stay on top are informed.

I don't think he's stupid, I just really don't care who Bono, or any other music star, supports.

Right, which is why politicians of both parties never use popular music to introduce themselves. Because that marketing never works. Nobody is talking about you alone. If marketing never worked neither religion or cars or fast food would sell. So if you don't think he is stupid, then why would you not want that smart person weighing in on important issues that affect the world?

Would you rather stupid people win the marketing contest?  If it takes him to get someone sitting on the fence to not push us off a cliff with Trump, that is most certainly a plus, precisely because he is smart. Elections matter because those who end up in power affect laws and when it comes to national leaders, it not only affects a nations laws, but global diplomacy. Bono knows this and when you have GOP Powell condemning Trump on top of 50 GOP law agents, you'd be stupid to dismiss either. Bono isn't right because of his music no, but he is right.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 590 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Middle School Hit List Foxaèr 24 2619 April 24, 2019 at 8:46 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Way to go Country Music. Brian37 0 426 March 5, 2018 at 10:29 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Atheist Douches Object to Gospel Music at MLK Celebration Neo-Scholastic 90 5110 February 12, 2018 at 3:58 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Even The Coal Companies Want The WLB to STFU Minimalist 1 746 April 5, 2017 at 7:57 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Weekly list of Crimes Committed by Immigrants, to be published Aroura 73 7006 February 1, 2017 at 12:55 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Gord Downie, Canadian music icon, diagnosed with terminal brain cancer MTL 7 1480 May 26, 2016 at 4:23 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  This is gold: Hamza Tzortzis found on Ashley Madison leaked list Napoléon 39 9525 August 24, 2015 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Anti-IS music video... ReptilianPeon 3 823 June 27, 2015 at 10:38 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Why don't these people just STFU... Christiants scare-mongering about the Apocalypse Regina 5 834 June 15, 2015 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr