Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Simpsons predict Trump
The Simpsons predict Trump
In 2000 The Simpsons predicted Trump would be president, they even showed him descending that golden escalator, and when Lisa Simpson takes over( this was a future episode) She said Trump left us with a huge budget crunch. They might be right about that last part too.  Uh Oh!!!!!

Manowar
RE: The Simpsons predict Trump
(November 11, 2016 at 11:47 am)Manowar Wrote: when Lisa Simpson takes over( this was a future episode) She said Trump left us with a huge budget crunch. They might be right about that last part too.  Uh Oh!!!!!

Somehow I don't think Lisa Simpson will be the next President. I hate to break it to you, but she's a cartoon character.
At this point, an animation would be an improvement over Trump.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I think Back to the Future Part II did a better job. Nike made those self-lacing shoes, the Cubs won the World Series, and Biff became President. They were just one year off.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Ahem.

http://atheistforums.org/post-1442454.html#pid1442454

Quote:Interestingly the Simpsons had an episode where Trump had been president.
The writers said it was to represent America at an absolute Nadir, at the worst possible moment with the worst possible president.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(November 11, 2016 at 11:47 am)Tiberius Wrote:
(November 11, 2016 at 11:47 am)Manowar Wrote: when Lisa Simpson takes over( this was a future episode) She said Trump left us with a huge budget crunch. They might be right about that last part too.  Uh Oh!!!!!

Somehow I don't think Lisa Simpson will be the next President. I hate to break it to you, but she's a cartoon character.

She takes over in the episode, come on. 

Manowar
(November 11, 2016 at 11:47 am)Tiberius Wrote:

That never stopped Trump.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(November 11, 2016 at 11:59 am)Manowar Wrote:
(November 11, 2016 at 11:47 am)Tiberius Wrote: Somehow I don't think Lisa Simpson will be the next President. I hate to break it to you, but she's a cartoon character.

She takes over in the episode, come on. 

Manowar

I guess my joke was a bit too subtle.
(November 11, 2016 at 11:51 am)Aegon Wrote: I think Back to the Future Part II did a better job. Nike made those self-lacing shoes, the Cubs won the World Series, and Biff became President. They were just one year off.

The resemblance between Biff and Trump was intentional.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(November 11, 2016 at 12:01 pm)Tiberius Wrote:
(November 11, 2016 at 11:59 am)Manowar Wrote: She takes over in the episode, come on. 

Manowar

I guess my joke was a bit too subtle.

I wasn't sure, sorry.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1063 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36913 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3167 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4135 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1683 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1276 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32