Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is What Happens When
This Is What Happens When
stupid people realize they have been conned!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/supporte...our-peril/

Quote:Supporters to Trump: break campaign promises at your peril

Quote:Kathryn Stellmack expects the world from Donald Trump.
After listening to his speeches and casting her vote for him, she expects Trump to toughen immigration laws, restore lost jobs, upend a corrupt political system, build a wall on the border, and be, as the millionaire put it, the “greatest jobs president that God has ever created.”
“We expect him to move forward on all the items he has promised to move forward on,” said Stellmack, 69, a retiree in West Palm Beach, Florida.
“And if he doesn’t, we will hold his feet to the fire.”

No you won't, dumbass.  You are now disposable trash to the Orange Baboon.
RE: This Is What Happens When
These Trumpeters are in for a rude awakening.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Like I said... they'll only have themselves to blame for electing a habitual liar for not following through on all the crap he said he would do.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(November 12, 2016 at 1:29 am)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Like I said... they'll only have themselves to blame for electing a habitual liar ...

Well, Hillary helped too.
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
Quote:Supporters to Trump: break campaign promises at your peril

Trump to advisors: "How do I tell these people to suck my cock in politician-speak?"
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(November 11, 2016 at 5:49 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: These Trumpeters are in for a rude awakening.

Excuse me, I thought they were the Deplorables?

Thinking
(November 12, 2016 at 2:29 am)Bella Morte Wrote:
(November 11, 2016 at 5:49 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: These Trumpeters are in for a rude awakening.

Thinking

Only half of them.
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink

Thinking

The 'deplorables' are all the dems who voted for Obama but didn't vote for Hillary.  Trump didn't get as many votes as Romney.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Thinking

I believe the technical term is Drumpf*cks.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(November 12, 2016 at 6:22 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote:
(November 12, 2016 at 2:29 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Excuse me, I thought they were the Deplorables?

Thinking

I believe the technical term is Drumpf*cks.

Why the fuck do you censor yourself?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happens if you "tell" a police to f**k off? Freedom of speech? Duty 16 1030 April 17, 2022 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  So what happens now? Are you worried? GODZILLA 0 297 June 28, 2018 at 12:28 am
Last Post: GODZILLA
  So happens if Trump is impeached after the mid terms this fall GODZILLA 16 2509 May 7, 2018 at 4:03 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  So lets say Trump gets impeached, what happens next? NuclearEnergy 23 5451 July 11, 2017 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This Is What Happens When You Rely On Minimalist 2 479 October 28, 2016 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Do you know why wars happens and why middle east is robbed? Safirno 12 2108 July 9, 2016 at 11:48 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  What happens when you rape 5 year old in Texas wwjs 7 3267 September 6, 2013 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: Isun
  This is What Happens When Minimalist 0 707 April 12, 2013 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Stalin cult - what happens when a nation doesnt clear and work on it`s history Something completely different 6 2361 March 7, 2013 at 2:25 am
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Here's a Nice Example of What Happens Minimalist 22 4522 May 31, 2011 at 10:46 am
Last Post: orogenicman