Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firefly Reboot
Firefly Reboot
There is a rumor going around that Fox is willing to do a Firefly reboot if and only if Joss Whedon is willing to come back.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
RE: Firefly Reboot
Doo eeeet.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
WHEDON. TAKE THE FUCKING MONEY. DO IT. MAKE THE THING. GIVE US WHAT WE SO CRAVE. I WILL TRAVEL FIVE THOUSAND MILES DROP TO MY KNEES AND GIVE YOU THE MOST MIND-BLOWING FELLATIO YOU'VE EVER KNOWN IF YOU AGREE TO THIS, I DON'T GIVE A DEPLETED-URANIUM FUCK.

DO.

IT.

NOOOOOOOW.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
So yeah I'm a pretty big fan of the show.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
ROFLOL
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
Jesus, Iro.

I feel like I need to give this show another try.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I think he may be doing it for the blowjob? Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I feel like I remember it a little fonder in terms of the CGI.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(February 10, 2017 at 11:15 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Jesus, Iro.

I feel like I need to give this show another try.

As a -total- fan..it;s not actually that good unless you invest it with your own imagination.  What they could have done with a few million more, and a few more seasons.

Then, it's pretty awesome.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I will invest my full imagination. After working with a CFG lexical analysis program all day, I will be happy to devote some imagination.

Although watching this market scene, the way they parody asian culture is problematic. Tongue

I think I'll tweet Joss Whedon and censor him. Wink