Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer
[Image: 7bb54014-25e9-47c1-8d64-f28470d34c96.jpg]

Yeah, this could fit in the funny pics thread, but I felt is was awesome enough to have it's own thread.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: Internet Explorer
Great
I like it!! I like it alot!!!
Great
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Its true-- IE downloaded Firefox on my laptop wonderfully.
“Society is not a disease, it is a disaster. What a stupid miracle that one can live in it.” ~ E.M. Cioran
Every time I get a a new computer, first thing I do is load IE to DL Chrome or Firefox. I use firefox at work and Chrome at home.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Heheh! Same here. I recently got a new laptop. First thing I did was open IE and download Chrome. I haven't opened IE since.
Epic, Eli. Smile Now if anyone could just tell me how to uninstall that shite, I will be happy. (I've already tried all the likely methods.)
(September 23, 2010 at 11:08 am)Shell B Wrote: Epic, Eli. Smile Now if anyone could just tell me how to uninstall that shite, I will be happy. (I've already tried all the likely methods.)

It can be done, but I strongly advise against it. Microsoft idiotically made Internet Explorer a vital component in manually retrieving Windows updates from the web. Uninstalling Internet Explorer may cause other problems I haven't observed.
Haha, this thread totally made my day. It's so true.

I even opened up IE on a computer I recently fixed, and downloaded Firefox. The girl was like, "Oh? I have Firefox now?" And I was like, "Yeah, use that, it's better." and she's was like, "Whoa... this IS better." I said "You're welcome."

The great thing about Firefox is that if I ever NEED to use IE, I can load the components of IE in Firefox, without worrying about IE.
I like the way you think!
...But please stop thinking, it's not you.
Funny, but it's not true...

The other browsers are better downloaders Smile
Internet Exploiter
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Satellite Internet running slow? Jehanne 2 377 January 30, 2022 at 10:02 am
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Internet reviewers BrokenQuill92 6 1402 January 19, 2014 at 11:42 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Internet says what?! BrokenQuill92 0 688 January 8, 2014 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Atheist Forums vs Internet Memes Tiberius 34 18284 March 5, 2012 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Rayaan
  Bill Maher's Internet Comedy Special Minimalist 3 3000 February 28, 2012 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Internet Speak Explained by Somegreybloke Edwardo Piet 1 1864 March 20, 2011 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Dante's Internet Tiberius 2 1366 August 24, 2010 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: Tiberius