Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:25 am

Poll: Would you wear one?
This poll is closed.
Yes
41.67%
5 41.67%
No
58.33%
7 58.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you wear "the mark of the beast" on your T-shirt?
Would you wear "the mark of the beast" on your T-shirt?
I posted this on another forum, but would like some more feedback...

Years ago I was fiddling around with Photoshop and came up with my own rendition of what "the mark of the beast" from Revelation would look like.

The other day I was thinking about it. I think it's a cool looking symbol, and I thought it might possibly make a great T-shirt.

If given the opportunity, would you wear one? Would you wear a symbol that told the world your allegiance lies with the Antichrist?

Of course, if you're an atheist or agnostic, it would be like wearing a T-shirt of Voldemort or Darth Vader. But the believers might have a different perspective it on.

Here's what it looks like...

Please respond to this thread with a "Yes" - I'd wear one, or a "No" - not for me ... or vote in the poll.[/b]

Thanks!

P.S. Also, feel free to share your opinions on the design of the symbol.
RE: Would you wear "the mark of the beast" on your T-shirt?
699? Not. What would be the point except for shock value?

Hello.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Poll is invalid, there's no "Fuck a Poll" option.

Therefore, I decline to respond.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I would not wear a shirt like that because it would be an invitation for stupid people to talk with me.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

The idiots will think it's a bad biohazard symbol.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I think it's pretty well established that a t-shirt with the number of the beast would look like this

[Image: IronMaiden_NumberOfBeast.jpg]
And as far as whether I'd wear one - I intend to on July 3rd in Las Vegas.  Up the Irons!
Thanks for treating us as your market research department. Dodgy
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Heh, "Gimple" got booted from TTA for advertising. Small internet, ain't it, "Gimple"?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
@Fireball, nah, I'm not and wasn't advertising. I have nothing to sell. But @The Gentleman Bastard got it right. I'd like to know what people think of my idea.
It looks dumb. I wouldn't wear it.
I don't believe you. Get over it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2180 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2054 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Who would you rely on to help you out? Cod 18 1332 January 8, 2019 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Do you and yours wear thermal under clothes when the weather gets cold? Duty 46 3135 November 15, 2018 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Duty
  Describe your body type and the ideal body you would like. The Valkyrie 34 4444 May 4, 2018 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer? Why Would I Keep My Enemies Close? Rhondazvous 26 3473 January 8, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  How would you like to dispose of your body when the time comes? Whateverist 107 13134 December 19, 2017 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  What would you do if you woke up one day to find you were the last person alive? Edwardo Piet 64 16424 October 16, 2017 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: c172
  What would you do if you could remember every single moment in your life? c172 11 2467 October 13, 2017 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What would you do if you found out I didn't exist? Edwardo Piet 4 813 October 7, 2017 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet