Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WEll, Whaddaya Know....The FBI DID Have Probable Cause For A FISA Warrant
WEll, Whaddaya Know....The FBI DID Have Probable Cause For A FISA Warrant
Surprise.....surprise....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nat...62fb9707bd

Quote:The FBI obtained a secret court order last summer to monitor the communications of an adviser to presidential candidate Donald Trump, part of an investigation into possible links between Russia and the campaign, law enforcement and other U.S. officials said.

The FBI and the Justice Department obtained the warrant targeting Carter Page’s communications after convincing a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court judge that there was probable cause to believe Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power, in this case Russia, according to the officials.

This is the clearest evidence so far that the FBI had reason to believe during the 2016 presidential campaign that a Trump campaign adviser was in touch with Russian agents. Such contacts are now at the center of an investigation into whether the campaign coordinated with the Russian government to swing the election in Trump’s favor.

Time to start tossing Trumptards in the slammer!

Or better still, offer them a deal to roll over on their crooked boss.
RE: WEll, Whaddaya Know....The FBI DID Have Probable Cause For A FISA Warrant
Yet I have a friend on FB telling me I should just accept the fact that the orange turdblossom is the president and give him a chance.

I wouldn't give him a snowballs chance in hell.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Oh yeah nothing to see here no clear evidence foreign won Trump the election or at least tried . No evidence of clear collusion here . It's the work of (insert people who don't like Trump)
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Time for another round of baseless Twitter claims, a good distracting "crisis", or maybe just some good old fashioned crazy bullshit!

Wait . . I've got it! Since Sean (Hitler didn't stoop to using chemical weapons) Spicer is circling the drain anyway, perhaps he can call into question the motives and competence of the FBI. Now, how to do that while needlessly provoking a group that has suffered centuries of discrimination and persecution? Yep, play the J. Edgar Hoover/cross-dresser card and suggest that it's all a "queer" FBI plot to smear Trump. He can even get a two-fer by suggesting that it's traceable to Obama and his transgender 'wife'.

Needless to say, the President can handle attacking the judge who signed off on the warrant. Maybe he's Mexican.

I really don't understand why Trump doesn't put me on the staff.
Just file that under "Things we should have known about when they were happening."

It's curious how we're just learning about that investigation now, but Comey announced that there was an investigation into Anthony Wiener's e-mails over Hillary's scandal the second it happened just days before the election.

Not that it would have made a huge difference. Trump supporters wouldn't care if he wiped his ass with the constitution and pissed on the tomb of the unknown soldier. No one is ever going to accuse them of being the brightest bulbs.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(April 11, 2017 at 8:22 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Surprise.....surprise....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nat...62fb9707bd

Quote:The FBI obtained a secret court order last summer to monitor the communications of an adviser to presidential candidate Donald Trump, part of an investigation into possible links between Russia and the campaign, law enforcement and other U.S. officials said.

The FBI and the Justice Department obtained the warrant targeting Carter Page’s communications after convincing a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court judge that there was probable cause to believe Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power, in this case Russia, according to the officials.

This is the clearest evidence so far that the FBI had reason to believe during the 2016 presidential campaign that a Trump campaign adviser was in touch with Russian agents. Such contacts are now at the center of an investigation into whether the campaign coordinated with the Russian government to swing the election in Trump’s favor.

Time to start tossing Trumptards in the slammer!

Or better still, offer them a deal to roll over on their crooked boss.

Naw, he needs to puff out his chest against everyone else to sound tough to act as a distraction that he stinks like his shit stained underwear. 

When the fuck is the shoe going to drop on him? Trump stinks worse than a Dons Jon in the middle of a broken down fish market with no air conditioning on the equator mid summer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sudan: The real cause behind the war WinterHold 4 495 June 14, 2023 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: brewer
  [Serious] Thus is born the "LOST CAUSE" of this century. Gawdzilla Sama 36 2534 November 1, 2020 at 11:38 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Sounds Like Joe Biden "grabs 'em by the *****" as well... ReptilianPeon 16 1387 March 31, 2020 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Well Well Well What Do We Have Here Amarok 14 1184 December 4, 2018 at 6:58 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well, Whaddaya Know? Minimalist 6 470 August 30, 2018 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Well! Wbat do you know! chimp3 6 998 July 15, 2018 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 669 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Well FOX Will Have To Get Rid Of This Guy Minimalist 14 1875 May 5, 2018 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Brian37
  10 things that you did not know about immigrants. Jehanne 31 4110 April 24, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Florida school shooting: FBI mishandled tip on gunman's 'desire to kill' WinterHold 7 1119 February 18, 2018 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4