Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope they were sincere believers as the boars ate them . . .
I hope they were sincere believers as the boars ate them . . .
Too funny to be true ??

(From Newsmax where you can read the rest)

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/wild-bo...id/786372/
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: I hope they were sincere believers as the boars ate them . . .
This made my day.
I was kinda hoping maybe sortof the boars might have been a little randy too . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

With all of the killing and possibly unburied, poorly buried, have the little piggies developed a taste for man flesh? 

This little piggy had long pork,..........
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
disturbing to contemplate

I do note however, even farm piggies who've never eaten people before will if farmer Brown inconveniently and suddenly expires in the pig pen and no one else notices.

It is an innate characteristic of the critter.

Pigs will eat anything, including human feces. Eating humans wouldn't be a surprise.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Newsmax?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection]: The tolerance the Quran gave non-believers WinterHold 95 14722 December 29, 2019 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Believers are meant to suffer while disbelievers are enjoying themselves Kimmy 3 475 August 23, 2018 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Allah's punishment for atheist & non believers yragnitup 62 12786 June 11, 2018 at 6:20 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Ahlulbayt in Quran and blindness to them is best explained by dark magic. Mystic 39 4150 May 31, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Star and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah. WinterHold 0 583 December 8, 2017 at 3:10 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  RAMADAN: wonder how many girl MUTILATIONS were done in the name of Allah? 21stCenturyIconoclast! 13 5122 June 27, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Were I A Muslim I'd Stop Going To Those Fucking Mosques. Minimalist 11 3291 June 26, 2017 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  In muslims schools teachers beat kids and teach them hate toward non-muslims Fake Messiah 26 4920 January 25, 2017 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Has anyone heard of "Aliislam.com" they were doing Dawah where I live? ReptilianPeon 0 763 July 23, 2016 at 8:23 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  And if it were not that the people would become one community WinterHold 8 1735 July 8, 2016 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon