Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you love most, about AF?
What do you love most, about AF?
I love that what y'all know, I know.  That you bring little factoids and things to me that I would never find, because I didn't even know to look. 

-also, dick jokes.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: What do you love most, about AF?
I don't understand love. You'll need to rephrase.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I love that nearly everyone here has sent me $1000 via PayPal. If you are one of the few who haven't yet done so, PM me for contact information.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I love that I can openly be an atheist here. Also that I don't have to hold back regarding that.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
(June 2, 2017 at 6:07 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I love that nearly everyone here has sent me $1000 via PayPal.  If you are one of the few who haven't yet done so, PM me for contact information.

Boru

Can I send you 1k ameros with trumps face on  them?

What's the rate of exchange there in Mordor?  

Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The people.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(June 2, 2017 at 6:17 pm)Khemikal Wrote:
(June 2, 2017 at 6:07 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I love that nearly everyone here has sent me $1000 via PayPal.  If you are one of the few who haven't yet done so, PM me for contact information.

Boru

Can I send you 1k ameros with trumps face on  them?

What's the rate of exchange there in Mordor?  

Wink

1k in USian money with Trump's face on them, along with $3.00 (real money) will get you a decent cup of coffee.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I love the friends I've made here, you included K Smile , and the fact that no matter what mood I'm in, intellectual or otherwise, and no matter what subject I'm interested in, there's always a discussion or a thread to read available.
Wanna go fishin emjay?  

Wink
(June 2, 2017 at 6:53 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Wanna go fishin emjay?  

Wink

I would if I could Big Grin

I'm actually meeting two AFer's tomorrow for the first time, won't say who Wink , for a film and/or some snooker... which is gonna be fun Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuff you have done (that most people haven' t) onlinebiker 54 4128 October 4, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Who winds you up the most? Cod 26 1845 October 22, 2018 at 7:44 am
Last Post: brewer
  Most otherwise popular food/snack/dessert/beverage you cannot stand ? vorlon13 65 10307 April 16, 2018 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Most Important Post You'll Read Today BrianSoddingBoru4 4 683 March 14, 2018 at 2:55 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What has caused you the most pain? brewer 52 6440 January 2, 2018 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  If you have an android phone you should read this. #5 is the most shocking. ErGingerbreadMandude 7 1967 December 18, 2016 at 1:14 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Platonic Love Vs Romantic Love Edwardo Piet 27 6963 September 4, 2016 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  How much do you love the town you live in? Whateverist 95 10032 July 11, 2016 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Truth or Love?.. What Matters to you Most? Salacious B. Crumb 51 8702 August 5, 2015 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Something cute to brighten up your day. If you didn't love cats, you love them now. IanHulett 34 6903 July 23, 2015 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: MTL