Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Interrupted
Trump Interrupted
This is exactly how I feel every time I hear anything about this giant douchebag. The only good news involving him would be; Air Force one has vanished with him on board, he has been impeached or has resigned, has died, or has been found guilty and is going to prison. Outside of those events, I do not want to hear anything from him or about him. It really interrupters my day, be kind and keep away from others. Have a great day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxQMeyLLq7A
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

RE: Trump Interrupted
Cracks in the edifice are appearing.

Krauthammer has turned. Shep Smith is there too. Mike Wallace if I heard right on POTUS today.

Even some 'pub congress critters are choking now too. Trey (adorable little fuk butt!!) Gowdy is raising a flag, and even the Speaker of the House now.

More fun watching it unravel, Maybe Shattered II: Inside Trump's Doomed Presidency is already being written ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

The only channel I get in English right now is CNN. Despite my strong desire to hear someone speak English, I can't stand it. They never go more than 10 minutes without talking about the orange dirt bag. He loves all the attention. Just stop fucking talking about every little move he makes! I don't care how he shook Marcone's hand, or if he did the cheek kiss thing wrong. I wish the news would just shut the hell up about him unless it's major stuff. War, the healthcare bill, those things I understand the need to talk about, but not the tangerine sphincters stupid fucking meaningless tweets and shit like that.

So yeah, I feel your pain.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(July 15, 2017 at 1:08 am)Sterben Wrote: This is exactly how I feel every time I hear anything about this giant douchebag. The only good news involving him would be; Air Force one has vanished with him on board, he has been impeached or has resigned, has died, or has been found guilty and is going to prison. Outside of those events, I do not want to hear anything from him or about him. It really interrupters my day, be kind and keep away from others. Have a great day.

I don't want him dying, on that plane or in office, his fucking gullible supporters would start a civil war even if it were completely natural or an accident. These same conspiracy nuts buy shit like Hillary running a child molester ring in a pizza joint. These same nutfucks thought Obama was going to prison dissent in FEMA camps and put chips in everyone.

No, that orange fuckface isn't worth a civil war. I simply want his ass impeached and booted out of office. That asshole does not need to be turned into a false hero over conspiracy bullshit. I want him to fade away with a whimper.
(July 15, 2017 at 6:17 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(July 15, 2017 at 1:08 am)Sterben Wrote: This is exactly how I feel every time I hear anything about this giant douchebag. The only good news involving him would be; Air Force one has vanished with him on board, he has been impeached or has resigned, has died, or has been found guilty and is going to prison. Outside of those events, I do not want to hear anything from him or about him. It really interrupters my day, be kind and keep away from others. Have a great day.

I don't want him dying, on that plane or in office, his fucking gullible supporters would start a civil war even if it were completely natural or an accident. These same conspiracy nuts buy shit like Hillary running a child molester ring in a pizza joint. These same nutfucks thought Obama was going to prison dissent in FEMA camps and put chips in everyone.

No, that orange fuckface isn't worth a civil war. I simply want his ass impeached and booted out of office. That asshole does not need to be turned into a false hero over conspiracy bullshit. I want him to fade away with a whimper.
        Even if he was impeached his supporters would still find a way to put a theory behind it. "They only got him out of office to keep the wealthy in power" or "They were scared of the fairness he would of brought to the table" or even possible "That fucking Obama had something to do with it!" so, we're fucked no matter how it happens. There is no way he will fade away quietly.

I am enjoying the Trump tragicomedy. Serves America right for decades of political indifference. We are possibly watching the death of the GOP. Nixon and W tried to kill it but Trump is 'Publcan Kryptonite.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Unfortunately, Repubs are like cockroaches.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 15, 2017 at 9:34 am)Lutrinae Wrote: Unfortunately, Repubs are like cockroaches.

I would not say every single voter as a non politician, no, but certainly the long term GOP platform has made cockroaches out of the politicians. There was a time long ago prior to Reagan that the GOP kept it's nose out of religion and were for workers. 

Neither Teddy or Lincoln or even Jefferson could run on today's GOP.
I think he was referring to their ability to survive disaster.

(July 15, 2017 at 9:55 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: I think he was referring to their ability to survive disaster.

As do I, how much does it take to get the leadership on board to do something. I'm starting to think that something is planned, why else would you allow the dancing orange haired clown on to performance, while the pick pockets go to work on the people watching the performance. How long until your board of seeing a clown dance around,  and are you really that easily occupied? Is the major question we should be asking others and the leadership of the country. I know all of you sick of seeing people watching the dancing clown, we're the smart ones watching the rest of the circus, aren't those high wire performances splendid?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1069 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36930 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3172 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4157 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1691 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1279 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32