Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 3, 2024, 9:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay Brits - You Have The Power.
Okay Brits - You Have The Power.
Keep the orange turd out of your country.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/fix-it-f...m-welcome/

Quote:‘Fix it for me’: Trump told Theresa May he won’t visit UK until he’s sure he’ll get a warm welcome

Gutless puke.
RE: Okay Brits - You Have The Power.
I just saw this article. I have rawstory in my feeds.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Keep up the good work England, you do not want him in your country. Keep Europe Trump free. If things keep going as they are, the EU will have to provide a safe haven for us Americans running from the orange menace and his goons.
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

Let 100,000 Brits take a shit on his golf course!
(July 16, 2017 at 12:28 am)Minimalist Wrote: Let 100,000 Brits take a shit on his golf course!

I'd pay to see that.
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

uh . . .

er . . .

is this just a fecal protest thing, or addressing something overlooked in the Rule 34 universe ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(July 16, 2017 at 12:07 am)Minimalist Wrote: Keep the orange turd out of your country.

Quote:‘Fix it for me’: Trump told Theresa May he won’t visit UK until he’s sure he’ll get a warm welcome

Gutless puke.

What I took from that article is the assumption that a head of state can just "fix" the media to tell the story the head of state wants. He assumes she has the equivalent of Fox news or Pravda to do her bidding,. this is a glimpse into the mind of a dictator.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(July 16, 2017 at 4:24 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(July 16, 2017 at 12:07 am)Minimalist Wrote: Keep the orange turd out of your country.

Gutless puke.

What I took from that article is the assumption that a head of state can just "fix" the media to tell the story the head of state wants. He assumes she has the equivalent of Fox news or Pravda to do her bidding,. this is a glimpse into the mind of a dictator.

It's closer to Faux than Pravda/RT in that like Drumpfuck May has certain media bosses (in her case the Dirty Digger, Rupert Murdoch, Paul Cuniting D'Acre and Richard Dirty Desmond) she obeys without question in return for them being not overly critical of her and not publishing FAKE NEWS!!!!11!1!1!1!1!1!1!!111!!1!1.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Maybe Trump should go to Britain.  Specifically, on a grouse hunt in Scotland.  The love him in Scotland.  Truly they do.  In fact, they love him so much that he might just stay in Scotland until the cadaver dogs are brought up.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 16, 2017 at 6:22 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Maybe Trump should go to Britain.  Specifically, on a grouse hunt in Scotland.  The love him in Scotland.  Truly they do.  In fact, they love him so much that he might just stay in Scotland until the cadaver dogs are brought up.

Boru

Trump has a crest that he displays in all his buildings, except the ones he owns in the UK.
The reason is that he does not really have a crest and just stole the design of someone elses which is a registered an semi-official thing, he was made to take down the ones he displayed in the UK.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/...go-owners/

Quote:Joseph Tydings, 89, whose grandfather Joseph Davies registered the crest in 1939, said the family was furious when it found out that Mr Trump was using their heraldry.

The president continues to use the crest in the US, with the word “Integrity” replaced with the word “Trump”. He is banned from using it in Britain, owing to the Lyon King of Arms Act, passed by the Scottish Parliament in 1672. In 2007 Mr Trump went to court to be able to use the heraldry, but lost the case in 2012. He does, however, use the crest in the US, which has less strict laws about heraldry. It now adorns all his golf courses and merchandising.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  German Nuclear Power Phaseout Alex K 22 1643 January 31, 2021 at 8:41 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Serious] America can you pls stop meddling in countries you have no busienss in. Cepheus Ace 44 2568 March 26, 2019 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  So, Brits. How's Brexit Going? Minimalist 190 16016 February 4, 2019 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Sorry, Brits - "Daft Twerp" Doesn't Begin to Cover It Minimalist 17 3149 October 23, 2017 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  That's Okay Rex. Minimalist 9 987 October 6, 2017 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Hey, Brits - Your Twat Has Delusions of Grandeur! Minimalist 44 4881 January 30, 2017 at 2:44 am
Last Post: robvalue
  This Is When You Know You're Going To Have Minimalist 7 1639 July 28, 2016 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Okay, I'm going to start calling people fucktrucks... SteelCurtain 7 1325 April 24, 2016 at 1:28 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Saudi Arabia strips religious police of arresting power pocaracas 12 1502 April 15, 2016 at 1:28 am
  Brits, what do you think of Corbyn? abaris 21 2616 September 17, 2015 at 9:25 am