Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Quran, the truth as I see it.
The Quran, the truth as I see it.
The truth as I saw it.

The story doesn't begin for any of us until we're born and conscious. Something very unique can be questioned, and it's consciousness that influences every behavior we do.

We didn't become conscious overnight. Yet; the way our minds work can being us back and forth to the same point. Deep inside we know we are special, from the probabilities of existence itself, the odds were too many. Odds like temperature, evolution, light...etc.

Always the missing point exists to build another step up the ladder of our existence. The more we discover the more we rival biblical stories; just to replace them by a special odd system that in itself is a miracle.

I think and believe that the Quran is the last book revealed by the creator of consciousness. So much can be taken from the book, and failure in understanding its messages does rain down a series of disappointments, like economical disasters and wars.

Personally, the book helped me connect with my consciousness, and know I am with every verse.
RE: The Quran, the truth as I see it.
Your consciousness seems tenuous.
Unless your mommy and daddy wrote the quran, it had nothing to do with whomever created your consciousness Atlas. 

Economic disaster and wars aren't caused by people failing to read your bedtime stories....take a look at the world around you....it seems to be that a significant number of people believing in that bedtime story correlates strongly with dirt poor, war torn shitholes.  At some point, a person might wonder whether or not all of their problems are really someone elses fault, or the fault of people not "doing islam right"...and start to suspect that doing islam right causes a culture to become the engine of it's own destruction.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
To my muslim friends I say this-
Mohammed is a corpse in a box, but Jesus is not.
Spot the difference?..Wink
Both are fairy tales.  There is no difference.
The Koran may be the last revelation of the war god of Abraham but I don't see why I should be impressed. What purpose would such a tyrant serve for me? When the followers of Allah live in peace with each other and bring some dignity to the world stage perhaps I will reconsider.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Just wow.. Your god is a dick if he is unable to help his creation to understand his "divine" message. So, we have wars and economical problems because we are unable to understand his clear message? 🤔😂

Love is about love
NOT GENDER 
Almost always you'll find that it is our fault that we can't understand the holy horseshitter in the sky.

That fantasy seems to help believers sleep at night.
(August 6, 2017 at 11:46 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: The truth as I saw it.

The story doesn't begin for any of us until we're born and conscious. Something very unique can be questioned, and it's consciousness that influences every behavior we do.

We didn't become conscious overnight. Yet; the way our minds work can being us back and forth to the same point. Deep inside we know we are special, from the probabilities of existence itself, the odds were too many. Odds like temperature, evolution, light...etc.

Always the missing point exists to build another step up the ladder of our existence. The more we discover the more we rival biblical stories; just to replace them by a special odd system that in itself is a miracle.

I think and believe that the Quran is the last book revealed by the creator of consciousness. So much can be taken from the book, and failure in understanding its messages does rain down a series of disappointments, like economical disasters and wars.

Personally, the book helped me connect with my consciousness, and know I am with every verse.

You were taught this by regular people like your parents or imams, don't deny this, since god doesn't do teachings himself. As a child it is easy to get wrapped up in fantasy. Your imagination has been nurturing these imaginary thought patterns while growing up. You are unable of critical thinking at this point. I suggest start by keeping an open mind, trust your logic and doubt, do not fear the made up hell and eternity of suffering that you were tricked into believing just to nip your logic and doubt in the bud.
+1 for placing your post in the Religion section of the forums, instead of in the Philosophy section.

I don't know about the literal truth of the Quran or the Bible, but for someone wanting things to think about with regard to feeling better about life or acting better, there is certainly plenty of good to be found there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 84 2858 April 26, 2024 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 8742 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20572 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1286 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4402 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 2908 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
  2-big bang theory in the Quran mo3taz3nbar 108 48936 April 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 12395 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic Reflection]: On reading the Quran.. WinterHold 1 867 July 24, 2021 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Quranic Reflection]: moon absorbed by the sun in the Quran: far future. WinterHold 253 14605 December 18, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: polymath257