Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Sara. Just why; humans? you're criminals.
Little Sara. Just why; humans? you're criminals.
I'm used to brutal media. By used; I mean used. Fullstop.
But this image was published by the Guardian, of a dead little girl who starved to death in Syria because of the war.

By far, this is one of the most brutal, sad things I ever saw in my whole life.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/o...ood-crisis

An Arabic report from Al-Jazeera about the same little girl:
http://www.aljazeera.net/news/presstour/...9%88%D8%B9

Warning: the image is....Brutal. Just sad. Don't open if your stomach turn easily.

This is not just brutal, monstrous, sad or terrible. This is an act that reminds me why the current religious institutions, governments and human figure deserve to be confronted with their crimes;rot for their apathy. Even if it was with a single post.

The sinners are Sunni Muslims, Shiite Muslims, dictator Arab regimes, filthy religious mercenary, the CIA, Russia, Nato, all the motherfuckers and their spawns who fight for lost causes that would end with their miserable deaths.

Why do Islamists blow up in Europe instead of finding food for little Sarahs? the girl's name was Sara. Why aren't Russians joining force with the U.S to find food and drink for the needy? Why does the west and the east spill blood in Syria, Iraq, Myanmar, and not finding food and water for Sara?

Humans never cease to amaze in terms of evil. Never.
RE: Little Sara. Just why; humans? you're criminals.
They are enemies of the legitimate Syrian government. The country was peaceful and well-fed until outsiders decided to mess it up.
Because, humanity, as a whole, is greedy, uncaring, and really doesn't give a flying fuck about other humans outside their immediate tribe/country/racial divide/religion/whatever way we decide to differentiate ourselves from the rest of our species.

Humanity still has a LOT of growing up to do.
Dying to live, living to die.
If only there were some sort of almighty wizard that could send a flying horse with candy coated saddlebags.......  Wink

The truth about children starving in conflict zones is smaller. Pathetically mundane, really....and not indicative of some broad comment on the nature of man. Goes like this - there aint no food. That's why shit like that happens. It's happening all over the world, doesn't even have to be an active conflict.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Allah Akbar !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 24, 2017 at 10:09 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Because, humanity, as a whole, is greedy, uncaring, and really doesn't give a flying fuck about other humans outside their immediate tribe/country/racial divide/religion/whatever way we decide to differentiate ourselves from the rest of our species.

Honestly, if that's the worst you've seen, you ain't see noting yet. As Beccs pointed out, humans (in general) are shit to anyone outside their in-group. This is but a sampling of the horrors committed by man against his fellows.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
That's fucked up stuff to publish. Any side that would publish that would do so to prove a point. That's the job of any media outlet.
There is some nasty shit happening over there though. No one can argue that.
(October 24, 2017 at 9:55 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: They are enemies of the legitimate Syrian government.  The country was peaceful and well-fed until outsiders decided to mess it up.

People don't need feeding only; they're not cattle.

Freedom was non-existent. Any attempt to speak freely was met with torture and killing, it was a farm owned by the Assad family; just like any feudal system from the dark ages. And war just made the lies fall off the regime's face.

(October 24, 2017 at 10:09 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Because, humanity, as a whole, is greedy, uncaring, and really doesn't give a flying fuck about other humans outside their immediate tribe/country/racial divide/religion/whatever way we decide to differentiate ourselves from the rest of our species.

Agreed on that. Only when the whole are facing a threat; voices of "mending and correction" arise; a human won't move until it affects them personally. We're selfish; no doubt.

(October 24, 2017 at 10:11 pm)Khemikal Wrote: If only there were some sort of almighty wizard that could send a flying horse with candy coated saddlebags.......  Wink

The truth about children starving in conflict zones is smaller. Pathetically mundane, really....and not indicative of some broad comment on the nature of man.  Goes like this - there aint no food.   That's why shit like that happens.  It's happening all over the world, doesn't even have to be an active conflict.

There are many "sky wizards" that drop bombs instead and come from Russian homeland. Ironically they're still in the U.N !

What affected me about the picture was that I never saw an Arab dying from hunger. Poor things in Africa were the only issue 10 years ago. But now; you got Myanmar, Syria, Egypt, Yemen. I'm not racist; all humans are precious; but it hurts double when you see your own hungry. And I don't see the world doing a thing; but it fights for control of resources there.
Save

(October 24, 2017 at 10:16 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

Carlin, Carlin, Carlin.
It's just so soothing to hear that opinion. TBH, Mexican drug gangs did beheadings long before ISIS, hacking bodies and executing rivals with axes and machetes was just their thing; but nobody cried over "Da Silva"'s headless body, but everybody cried over the merc from Oklahoma!

(October 24, 2017 at 10:18 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote: Honestly, if that's the worst you've seen, you ain't see noting yet. As Beccs pointed out, humans (in general) are shit to anyone outside their in-group. This is but a sampling of the horrors committed by man against his fellows.

No don't get me wrong; gore is always essential for you to understand the world.

But seeing my own people, especially children of that age, die through these terrible ways is just painful, dead infants and toddlers are stuff of nightmares. You can watch a narco getting hacked with a machete during breakfast without flinching; but if you saw a poor child like this without feeling pain, you're a monster.

(October 24, 2017 at 10:53 pm)Court Jester Wrote: That's fucked up stuff to publish. Any side that would publish that would do so to prove a point. That's the job of any media outlet.
There is some nasty shit happening over there though. No one can argue that.

1 thing: this war started from 2013? and thousands died in the most terrible ways, but yes the publishing of some must have a goal behind it. If all casualties were published like this; maybe the war would've stopped, and criminals got what they deserve
Isn't there a fertile crescent in the region? A wide expansive patch of land that can provide food for the whole Middle East?

And what do people do?
Fight over it, to keep their own tribe fed, while not caring one iota for anyone else... and they excuse that fighting with "my skywizard is the one real skywizard and your sis false, so you deserve to die". At least, that's how they recruit cannon fodder.

The true solution to poverty and war is education. But that will only happen when there is peace and when the rulers of those places desire true long-term peace.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Planet Of the Humans, M Moore documentary... Brian37 29 2252 April 29, 2020 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Why are humans so stupid? Brian37 36 1650 March 11, 2019 at 1:10 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Think This Will Upset The Whiny Little Bitch? Minimalist 3 600 September 13, 2018 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Little rant regarding the kneeling thing. Chad32 51 5362 September 10, 2018 at 10:14 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Yeah....But A Little Racism Always Helps Minimalist 4 611 September 9, 2018 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  This Could Be A Bad Day For Whiny Little Bitches Minimalist 20 1434 August 23, 2018 at 4:42 pm
  Such An Insecure Little Fucktard Minimalist 15 2314 June 19, 2018 at 11:32 am
  Marijuana becoming legal little by little: the bitter victory WinterHold 19 2765 April 26, 2018 at 5:29 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  A Little Gift From Paul Ryan Minimalist 8 1049 November 18, 2017 at 9:01 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  man thinks gay lions learnt it from humans and deserve counselling Aoi Magi 30 2877 November 4, 2017 at 1:00 am
Last Post: AFTT47