Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasons to be cheerful
Reasons to be cheerful
They have issued me a new driving licence after my eye problems and op!

Big Grin
RE: Reasons to be cheerful
(November 23, 2017 at 7:07 am)Dave B Wrote: They have issued me a new driving licence after my eye problems and op!

Big Grin

Sweet. After seven surgeries on my eyes my vision is now 20/15. I have no restrictions on my license. ("Drivers", not "Marriage". That one still has some restrictions. (Incentive to not get caught.))
(November 23, 2017 at 7:15 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(November 23, 2017 at 7:07 am)Dave B Wrote: They have issued me a new driving licence after my eye problems and op!

Big Grin

Sweet. After seven surgeries on my eyes my vision is now 20/15. I have no restrictions on my license. ("Drivers", not "Marriage". That one still has some restrictions. (Incentive to not get caught.))

Our scale is 6s. My right eye, the one opped on, is now 6/6 = 20/20  - the left still 6/12 due to cataracts, on the limit.

The down side is that I will get less exercise!
Reasons to be cheerful: that way they'll never see it coming.
Reason to be cheerful. Nobody has invited over to a quite Thanksgiving table so I don't have to listen to mouth noises for hours.
(November 23, 2017 at 7:15 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:

Big Grin

After cat surg they say I'm corrected to 20/20 with glasses.

We tease my wife by threatening to put a "Caution - Blind Driver" plaque on her van.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
People see me as younger than I normally am, in real life and on tinterweb Smile
I find myself cheerful at random moments. It seems to occur without much reasoning.
It's almost ready.

Anyone not on my list might want to say goodbye to any loved ones.

Tongue
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reasons to be pleased. Gawdzilla Sama 11 1200 October 19, 2018 at 4:19 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Reasons to be jealous of Canada, eh Losty 14 4920 July 2, 2017 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: FFaith
  Reasons Dave Grohl is Awesome Cinjin 14 5340 April 29, 2014 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  6 Reasons Religion is Dying Big Blue Sky 4 2006 June 11, 2013 at 10:38 am
Last Post: Savannahw
  Reasons to get married Macky Avelli 33 9673 April 25, 2013 at 8:40 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  40 Reasons this generation is fucked up. JohnDG 14 23201 September 5, 2012 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Red Celt
  Well...after 7 years ...for Legal Reasons... KichigaiNeko 47 17381 May 31, 2012 at 10:11 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko