Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasons Dave Grohl is Awesome
Reasons Dave Grohl is Awesome
If you don't like Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters, you should probably be a christian.

Just kidding ... I don't hate you for real ...

.... I just don't respect you. :p

Scroll over this and Click >>>> Link
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Reasons Dave Grohl is Awesome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLr8gnYpVsg
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Oh... Dave Grohl is... he's... I mean... everything about him...

Faints
If Dave Grohl is so awesome, why is it that he has NEVER denied having sex with a lawn tractor? Huh?

WHAT IS HE HIDING??

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Let's see, been in Nirvana, founded the Foo Fighters, played with Queens of the Stone Age, Them Crooked Vultures and Tenacious D.

All round top bloke and musical genius.

Naaa, nothing special really Wink
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Love Dave Grohl
Heart
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I like Dave, but foo fighters are overrated.
(April 29, 2014 at 7:55 am)Napoléon Wrote: I like Dave, but foo fighters are overrated.

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

No matter how wrong it is.

Wink
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
I typically never listen to male musicians. When I do, I prefer the Savage Gargen, Scissor Sisters style that is produced.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I liked nirvana but thought the foo fighters were just really middle of the road and boring. Just not catchy enough and with songs all sounding fairly similar.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dave' s Killer Bread onlinebiker 17 2528 July 23, 2021 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Reasons to be pleased. Gawdzilla Sama 11 1199 October 19, 2018 at 4:19 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Awesome names for baby boys and baby girls ErGingerbreadMandude 37 3649 February 14, 2018 at 2:40 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Reasons to be cheerful Dave B 8 1228 November 23, 2017 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The Dave Phenomenon Dave B 27 3300 November 15, 2017 at 10:36 am
Last Post: Dave B
  Reasons to be jealous of Canada, eh Losty 14 4910 July 2, 2017 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: FFaith
  Christians, This is Why You Shouldn't Evangelize to Us - Another awesome TAV video IanHulett 10 2551 August 10, 2015 at 4:16 am
Last Post: abaris
  Forum Game: You're awesome! Jericho 21 2834 May 17, 2015 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  Awesome and beautiful apartment abandoned for 70s discovered almost untouched Ryantology 10 3522 February 3, 2014 at 2:51 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Awesome videogame instrumental covers Cyberman 1 949 February 2, 2014 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: pocaracas