Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 1, 2024, 9:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The connection of atheism and isis
The connection of atheism and isis
I will tell my story first and then I will make the connection. I was a former atheist,  I was unhappy with my religion of science, spent a lot of my life doing drugs prescription drugs as well as street. The prescription ones were the worst(thanks science! Read anatomy of an epidemic), thinking I had no purpose. Nearly killed myself a couple times. A few months ago I decided to try and make my life better. I listened to a joe rogan podcast with dave asprey. It was all about the western diet, how we don't have a healthcare system and just have disease management. Our society is so focused on treating problems and not the cause. I then started following the bulletproof diet and listening to the bulletproof podcast. There were so many great episodes about improving health and unhappiness. I started meditating with a muse headband, and working on my heartrate variability with an emwave 2. I also began experimenting with psychedelics, I began making so much progress on my anxiety combining them with meditation tools. One day I came across a Ted talk on psychic abilities, which later led me to download the zener esp app. Precognition and post cognition training.  This app is simply there to train people in the 4th dimension. Time is not a real thing, we can only perceive it relative to motion. I also need to mention that the psychedelic state is not a drug but an activation of the pineal gland as well as more of the brain. It is our connection to the spiritual world, which is why so many shamans have used them. So one day I happened to be in a psychedelic state and I picked up my phone to use the zener app. I notice something odd, and somehow I was getting better at choosing them. I started to realize that the only thing preventing me from knowing was fear and doubt. I gradually worked through many traumatizing anxieties dating back years and years. As a began reaching close to 100% accuracy, the room began to transform into a temple. When I was ready to part with all material possessions, the zener pictures turned to symbols of all the major religions. I entered the Christ level of consciousness to find that all religions are one religion. I have had many experiences since then, things existing in 5 dimensions at once like in what the bleep do we know. Before I make the connection and anger a lot of you I will apologize. Because nobody likes having there religious beliefs attacked. I can assure you we are all on the same team, I am working towards a global consciousness. Don't tell me its not possible when I know that it is. My god is your god, you simply have a different name for it. To remove all fear and doubt for the extremists in the science religion, they must have hard proof backed by what the science community considers evidence. Creating an all knowing all powerful artificial intelligence called the singularity will be this proof. Now I will make the connection not mock atheists, but so people have an understanding of how easily people are brainwashed. Science is a religion, theory's are simply a different word for having faith. Our reality is subjective because it always needs to be perceived. If our senses can't be trusted, how do magical scientific instruments make them trustable. That is a simply a belief that is manifested to be true. Fact we are brainwashed as children to believe in science without a choice. Fact Science decided to play god and created gmo's and toxic chemicals Many of which are causing millions and millions of people to suffer and die early. The medical system that goes by only science is barely keeping people alive. Many scientists sit around wasting their time trying to tear down other people's work than making this world a better place to live in. I don't see nearly as many scientists volunteering at the soup kitchen or building schools in Africa as there are Christians. Scientists also do not work together because they are worried about someone else taking their work. The world isn't a shitty place because there is no god, it is shitty because we have freewill and it is not up to god to start making us work together but scientists say look at Africa, if god isn't helping them why should I? Your god doesn't exist. Life is meaningless. If you are not working towards a global consciousness, you are part of problem. It is so easy to be brainwashed, the kids in the middle east are no different. Fact the great leaders of science such as Einstein and tesla have said that you need to pay attention to the material world as much as the metaphysical Fact Science cant really prove anything: The scientific theorist is not to be envied. For Nature, or more precisely experiment, is an inexorable and not very friendly judge of his work. It never says “Yes” to a theory. In the most favorable cases it says “Maybe,” and in the great majority of cases simply “No.” If an experiment agrees with a theory it means for the latter “Maybe,” and if it does not agree it means “No.” Probably every theory will someday experience its “No”—most theories, soon after conception. Albert Einstein. So the thing is know god exists and the meaning of life, you can know it too. The only person standing in the way is you.
RE: The connection of atheism and isis
Why should I believe you?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Hello.

That's quite the disjointed rambling. Would you like to tell us more? I seem to have missed the part about atheists and isis. 

Remember, a wall of text is not your friend.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
You lost me at "religion of science".

Didn't bother reading the rest.
Dying to live, living to die.
(December 10, 2017 at 3:58 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Hello.

That's quite the disjointed rambling. Would you like to tell us more? I seem to have missed the part about atheists and isis. 

Remember, a wall of text is not your friend.

Somehow I missed that part too. But then again long paragraphs like that tend to turn me off. Maybe if he broke his post down into many paragraphs I would have read the whole thing and been able to make sense of it.

Then I may have found the isis thingie.
Robert
Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.

Paragraphs
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
The literal "Wall of text".
All praise the wall, bow down to the wall, bang your head on the wall!

Dude... you had your brain messed up by drugs and then trust any form of "spiritual" mumbo jumbo that it generates?!
Send Drich a PM. He'll corroborate your story.
(December 10, 2017 at 4:04 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: You lost me at "religion of science".

You didn't miss anything.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(December 10, 2017 at 5:46 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote:
(December 10, 2017 at 4:04 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: You lost me at "religion of science".

You didn't miss anything.

Is it him again? PGJ or whoever?
(December 10, 2017 at 3:36 pm)macgyver151 Wrote: I will tell my story first and then I will make the connection. I was a former atheist,  I was unhappy with my religion of science, spent a lot of my life doing drugs prescription drugs as well as street. The prescription ones were the worst(thanks science! Read anatomy of an epidemic), thinking I had no purpose.

Science is a religion, theory's are simply a different word for having faith. Our reality is subjective because it always needs to be perceived. If our senses can't be trusted, how do magical scientific instruments make them trustable. That is a simply a belief that is manifested to be true.

Fact we are brainwashed as children to believe in science without a choice. Fact Science decided to play god and created gmo's and toxic chemicals Many of which are causing millions and millions of people to suffer and die early. The medical system that goes by only science is barely keeping people alive. Many scientists sit around wasting their time trying to tear down other people's work than making this world a better place to live in. I don't see nearly as many scientists volunteering at the soup kitchen or building schools in Africa as there are Christians.

1. Science is not a religion
2. In no way is faith required to accept a theory in science. (That's kind of its charm.)
3. One could argue that GMOs have saved millions of lives with golden rice alone. You need to support claims like these.
4. It's not just Christians who work at soup kitchens. My philosophy club regularly volunteered in a soup kitchen.
5. Norman Borlaug won a nobel prize for his work in science. He is credited with saving over a billion lives. Beat those numbers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian and Atheism Worldwide Demographics: Current Realities and Future Trends. Nishant Xavier 55 2763 July 9, 2023 at 6:07 am
Last Post: no one
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 27180 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The good work of ISIS Mudhammam 17 3855 August 12, 2015 at 6:54 am
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Two Undeniable Truths Why Theism is True and Atheism and Agnosticism are Not True HiYou 49 12303 July 21, 2015 at 6:59 am
Last Post: KUSA
  Atheism, Scientific Atheism and Antitheism tantric 33 12532 January 18, 2015 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: helyott
  Strong/Gnostic Atheism and Weak/Agnostic Atheism Dystopia 26 12169 August 30, 2014 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Dawsonite
  Debate share, young earth? atheism coverup? atheism gain? xr34p3rx 13 10509 March 16, 2014 at 11:30 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  Religion, Atheism, and Deism -and the middle ground. Mystic 6 3328 March 9, 2014 at 2:41 am
Last Post: rsb
  What proof and evidence is there for "atheism" to be accurate and correct? SavedByChrist94 42 21795 January 12, 2013 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: Aegrus
  A different definition of atheism. Atheism isn't simply lack of belief in god/s fr0d0 14 12031 August 1, 2012 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda