Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Britain:
Dear Britain:
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/trump-c...l-wedding/

Quote:‘Trump could react very badly’: UK government doesn’t want Obamas invited to royal wedding

Quote:Trump has no plans to visit Britain until at least 2019, over worries about massive protests.

Don't worry about that, Brits.  He's still going to be a dickhead in 2019.  The only question is whether or not he'll be a convicted felon by then!  Then you can keep him out of the country as an "undesirable."
RE: Dear Britain:
Britain, grow a pair of tofu balls.

We will remember who you actually did try to suck up to if we ever again become someone actually worth sucking up to.
(December 26, 2017 at 1:43 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: Britain, grow a pair of tofu balls.

We will remember who you actually did try to suck up to if we ever again become someone actually worth sucking up to.

The thing to remember is that it is only our leaders that are utterly spineless. It won't be a popular move if Obama isn't invited because of Trump, but then it's their wedding so they should be able to invite who they like.

It's Harry so he'll probably not care and invite Obama regardless.

Not that I give a shit about the parasites.
I don't get why either of them would want to attend the British Kardashian's wedding. Isn't there a ping pong tournament or something similarly more interesting being held somewhere?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Dear Britain

Tell the orange fuckface he is not welcome, sane Americans will understand.
I kinda wanna see Trump facing Obama once more! The worst he can react would be to write up a twitter storm afterwards...
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(December 26, 2017 at 10:16 am)AFTT47 Wrote: I don't get why either of them would want to attend the British Kardashian's wedding. Isn't there a ping pong tournament or something similarly more interesting being held somewhere?

The FA Cup final is on up in that London, like.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(December 26, 2017 at 11:22 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: I kinda wanna see Trump facing Obama once more! The worst he can react would be to write up a twitter storm afterwards...

Oh yea, crap, now I am conflicted. 

The class and the ass facing each other might hep us.
Obama has far too much class to make a scene at a wedding.  The WLB?  That's why you don't invite that prick.
Didn't some witch wear a racist pin at a recent event for the engaged couple? That's an obvious sign that the mob doesn't want any more black people in attendance. So now they're saying that Obama can't come because they have to kiss Trump's ass.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear Orange Fuckface-Your Act Is Getting Old Minimalist 0 239 August 31, 2018 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Suppose This Means The WLB Will Declare War on Britain Minimalist 2 468 March 14, 2018 at 3:07 pm
  Dear Britain Minimalist 9 1205 December 1, 2017 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Britain 1 US 0 Minimalist 9 957 August 29, 2017 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Dear Orange Shitball - Forget About Fucking Coal. Minimalist 4 956 June 27, 2017 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Dear Madame Chancellor, Minimalist 1 463 May 28, 2017 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: Mrs.B
  Dear Indiana, Fuck You Minimalist 2 840 May 22, 2017 at 8:21 pm
  Dear Republicunt Dickheads, Minimalist 23 2019 June 22, 2016 at 2:03 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Go For It, Britain Minimalist 49 6872 December 12, 2015 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Dear Southerners: Minimalist 20 3229 April 10, 2015 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris