Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuckhead Station?
Fuckhead Station?
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/israel-...ter-trump/

Quote:Israel to name Jerusalem train station after Trump as thank you for embassy move

Works for me.  "How much is a one-way ticket to Fuckhead?"
RE: Fuckhead Station?
(December 27, 2017 at 12:04 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/israel-...ter-trump/

Quote:Israel to name Jerusalem train station after Trump as thank you for embassy move

I saw this. Holy crap, that would be like Renaming a Native American reserve "Andrew Jackson". 

I said it before, I don't want Israel wiped off the map, nor does that mean I blindly swallow any Muslim justifications for violence, but this is simply bat shit nuts. 45 is not Israel's friend. His far right base WANTS a nuclear war because those sickos see the end of the world as their ticket to heaven.
(December 27, 2017 at 12:04 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/israel-...ter-trump/

Cunton station.

Traitor way.

Criminal stop.

Incompetent lay by.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

The Israelis will put out the word to contribute big bucks to Trump's campaign. He's playing them. If he attacks Iran they will make him a God.
Quote:I saw this. Holy crap, that would be like Renaming a Native American reserve "Andrew Jackson". 

Um...no, it wouldn't.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Trumply's NAZI pedigree is hereby irretrievably tainted.

sigh, he showed such promise . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

"Next stop, Shitgibbon, Israel! Please wait until the coach comes to a complete stop. Shitgibbon, Israel!"

I wonder if the Palestinians who ride that line have to travel in box cars?
(December 28, 2017 at 12:42 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I wonder if the Palestinians who ride that line have to travel in box cars?

They'd only ride that line on special trains, getting off on a side stop at a disused quarry renamed Oświęcim.

And if anybody is offended by the parallels I'm making, look at Gaza and tell me how it differs from the Warsawa ghetto c 1941 or the General Government paralleling the West Bank.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Those lame ass jewboys could learn themselves a thing or two from the Mynamaris.

Now THAT'S a pogrom.

Sanctioned by a Hillary vetted No-fucking-bel Laureate too!!!

Jesus, there be the street cred !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apparently This Fuckhead Thinks They Should Be Happy Minimalist 15 3733 September 30, 2017 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  So Why Not Change The Station, Asshole? Minimalist 24 3597 October 7, 2016 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Hey...This Fuckhead Could Be Governor of Oklahoma Minimalist 2 891 July 23, 2014 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Zack