Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My extreme love for Walt Disney World
My extreme love for Walt Disney World
Hi guys! I'm a 17 year old male atheist who lives in the US, and yes, i have an extreme love for Walt Disney World and theme parks in general. 

Some people might think it's odd a 17 year old male would beg again and again to go to Walt Disney World whenever he's asked where he wants to go, but let me explain. I've always loved Walt Disney World, it's been my place to go to with my family, when my parents where getting divorced, When my mom was diagnosis with cancer, It's just so nice to tune the world out for a few days and enjoy the entire Walt Disney World Resort.

And now i'm pretty sure i want to go to college to be an actor and possibly considering to do the Disney College program, but i have concern. I've never met an atheist who shared my extreme interest in Disney World, which is fine but i have a harder time connecting to them, but i feel as if there isn't a lot of atheist who are into Disney World, and that might cause me to be a little lonely if i do the College program at Disney.
RE: My extreme love for Walt Disney World
Welcome! Don't let a lack of atheist companions impact your plans. Might as well get used to it. Most people are believers. Good luck with college!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Welcome Distheiest! I hope you enjoy the time you spend here, bro! I get not having atheist friends. I live in rural Ohio and I don't think that many people here would easily admit they're an atheist to just anyone. Wherever people are poor and backwards, Churches dominate.
(February 3, 2018 at 4:59 am)Distheist Wrote: Hi guys! I'm a 17 year old male atheist who lives in the US, and yes, i have an extreme love for Walt Disney World and theme parks in general. 

Some people might think it's odd a 17 year old male would beg again and again to go to Walt Disney World whenever he's asked where he wants to go, but let me explain. I've always loved Walt Disney World, it's been my place to go to with my family, when my parents where getting divorced, When my mom was diagnosis with cancer, It's just so nice to tune the world out for a few days and enjoy the entire Walt Disney World Resort.

And now i'm pretty sure i want to go to college to be an actor and possibly considering to do the Disney College program, but i have concern. I've never met an atheist who shared my extreme interest in Disney World, which is fine but i have a harder time connecting to them, but i feel as if there isn't a lot of atheist who are into Disney World, and that might cause me to be a little lonely if i do the College program at Disney.

I think you might be just taking the Micky.

You seen goofy.

Pluto.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Sounds like you might be more lonely if you don't go to Walt college.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I've never been. Only been to Euro Disney, wouldn't go again if I'm honest.

Welcome to you, have fun here Smile
(February 3, 2018 at 6:13 am)chimp3 Wrote: Welcome! Don't let a lack of atheist companions impact your plans. Might as well get used to it. Most people are believers. Good luck with college!

This. Plus, in most cases, people's religion (or lack thereof) doesn't really come up in academic or professional settings. Everyone's there to learn or do a job.
(February 3, 2018 at 6:32 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(February 3, 2018 at 4:59 am)Distheist Wrote: Hi guys! I'm a 17 year old male atheist who lives in the US, and yes, i have an extreme love for Walt Disney World and theme parks in general. 

I think you might be just taking the Micky.

You seen goofy.

Pluto.
Seem goofy. I must suffer from word blindness or something.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In Hunchback of Notre Dame Disney movie, does Quasimodo imagine the gargoyles Woah0 5 572 August 24, 2022 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  How come "Snow White Disney movie" was so disliked by J.R.R Tolkien and C.S Lewis Woah0 3 457 August 21, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Valk's is writing for Disney?? no one 3 363 August 27, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Platonic Love Vs Romantic Love Edwardo Piet 27 6965 September 4, 2016 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Something cute to brighten up your day. If you didn't love cats, you love them now. IanHulett 34 6904 July 23, 2015 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: MTL
  Disney Just Bought Lucasfilm thesummerqueen 80 16834 November 15, 2012 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  On morality: Death vs extreme suffering Edwardo Piet 23 10973 January 28, 2010 at 7:54 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet