Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What A Great Idea
What A Great Idea
No flu shots for jesus freaks.  What a great way to clean up the gene pool!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/trump-a...ots-jesus/

Quote:Trump adviser Gloria Copeland: ‘You don’t need flu shots when you have Jesus’

Go swim in shark infested waters, too.  Show us how much you love fucking jesus.
RE: What A Great Idea
This is great. Do you realize how great it would be to thin out the herd this way?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
[Image: darwin.png]

[Image: darwin3.jpg]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

People had Jesus for thousands of years, but we didn't cure smallpox or polio until vaccinations.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

To be fair, I don’t really do flu shots either; not for the stupid reasons the people in the article do.

It’s more because every time I get the flu shot, I end up getting the flu anyway. If I don’t get the shot, I may or may not end up with the flu.

The thing is, it turns out the flu vaccines only cover the most common strains of the flu (because the flu virus tends to mutate frequently; this is why people take it annually) going around in a given year. If you come across a less common strain, you’re shit out of luck.

Really, in my experience, it’s not worth the jab.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
In all actuality - getting the flu shot keeps you from getting the worst part of the flu, if you do get it. It's not a cure or even a preventative. It just lessens the severity of the flu.

And if you live with or work around the elderly, disabled or small children, it's very important that you get your shot.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Never seemed to lessen the severity in the years I did get it.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Well it isn't perfect. But if it gives someone a fighting chance and they don't die of the flu, then getting the shot is worth it.
No flu shots.

No vaccinations.

No doctors.

No medication.

No surgeons.
Dying to live, living to die.
Sounds like jesus freak heaven!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Bad idea CDC onlinebiker 30 2211 May 15, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Mark Cuban, "spend it or lose it" idea. Brian37 29 2031 May 19, 2020 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A Great Tune Minimalist 0 266 August 31, 2018 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  American workers' wages stagnant, even in a great economy: why? Aegon 74 6849 August 15, 2018 at 4:29 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Rick Wilson Is A Great Ex-Republicunt Minimalist 0 255 August 6, 2018 at 12:51 pm
  Great Businessman My Ass. Minimalist 27 3768 July 16, 2018 at 12:29 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  America is still not great Anomalocaris 17 2844 April 17, 2018 at 11:49 am
Last Post: henryp
  I Have A Better Idea Minimalist 8 1019 March 24, 2018 at 9:49 pm
  A Stupid and Useless Idea Minimalist 16 940 March 2, 2018 at 12:08 pm
  Here's A Great Big "Fuck You." Minimalist 1 393 February 13, 2018 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4